Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Libertad! posted:

Are you willing to accept total newbies to FATE for this? The RPG's on my bucket list, and I figured a one-shot is a good way. But on the other hand if it's all experience guys I don't want to drag things down by having to learn the ropes which everyone already knows.

Same boat, was debating joining but I've never played a FATE game that got out of CharGen :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

If this is still going to go down your Discord link is expired. Going to go grab some lunch and try again after.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Covok posted:

Well, tomrrow in that post was supposed to be today. No one showed so we didn't do it.

In hindsight, it was written past midnight so it looked like I meant Thursday, not Wednesday. That's my bad.

I'm running a 4th ed oneshot tomorrow, but I could do FAE if people can do 5pm EST: need one hour earlier if we do it tomorrow.

Super cool with playing with newbies. We will be using Fate Accelerated so it will be even easier for new people.

If we get only two, that might be pretty fun since it'd be a heroine/mascot only game which works well for the beginning of the series.

Also, no worries: this is no imposition and I'd be down to do it tomorrow (or Today, now: Thursday).

This turned out fun. I played as a Floating Spellbook in search of my lost pages and we killed a Krasue with the power of anime.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

I remember being stoked for that game when I first heard it was getting translated, looks cool.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Does anyone ever not want to play Unknown Armies?

I've been meaning to get a Discord/r20 UA game together for a bit, as I've got three IRL friends on opposite sides of the country who wanted to play.