Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I have some freetime and I'd like to give Shadowrun 5e or any of the 40k rpgs a shot so if anyone needs a complete newbie to either system to fill a hole shoot me an email at jzurcher89 @ gmail. I own the Shadowrun 5e and Rogue Trader books so I'm not all the way clueless, just mostly clueless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

ijyt posted:

So me and friend would love to play a game, but we've never been able to find a group so we'd be going in completely new towards this. My friend would prefer a game of Only War/Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader but really anything is fine. I've personally always wanted to try Shadowrun.

If anyone would be willing to run something like this I would be down for literally any of the systems in this post.