Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there

It's Friday night and I wanna try out Sacred BBQ. Has anyone run Expedition to the Awful Peaks? How do I get in on that action?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Eberron: Mission to the Mournland
I'll be running a 4e high-level one-shot on Saturday, March 9, at 2pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8). Contact me on Skype at dead_paragon and we'll suss out the details. Bring a level 16 character, and prepare to DIE.

Captain Walker fucked around with this message at Mar 8, 2013 around 17:17

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Captain Walker posted:

Eberron: Mission to the Mournland
I'll be running a 4e high-level one-shot on Saturday, March 9, at 2pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8). Contact me on Skype at dead_paragon and we'll suss out the details. Bring a level 16 character, and prepare to DIE.

Gee, I sure do love weekend plans suddenly and unexpectedly changing. CANCELLED.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Expressing interest in playing Tenra Bansho Zero over Skype/IRC/Roll20 at some point today. Begging someone else to GM because I'm still trying to figure out these rules.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

I'm free this evening after 8pm Pacific, and I want to run a Strike! one shot. Currently thinking some sort of Megaten/Devil May Cry bastard child. Find your inner anime and Skype me at dead_paragon, Gmail me at pika132, or just PM. Seeking four players, will take up to five.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Kind of a weird situation, but I'm organizing a semi-physical game and I could use a few more people from the Internet

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

I just shot you a Skype message, because lord knows I haven't played 4e in so long I forgot all about its silly bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Speaking of anime, running a playtest of the 13A hack I'm working on tomorrow night, 6:30 PST. Could use 1-2 more players. https://discord.gg/jDvFP