Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

It has been too long since I last gamed. This Friday evening, starting at 5pm PST/8pm EST/1am GMT, I'd like to run a game of John Harper's One-Page RPG Lasers & Feelings on the synIRC. Looking for 2-4 players who can stay for 3-4 hours for lighthearted, TOS Trek-style Space Adventure. Anyone interested can throw me a PM or shoot me an email at my Gmail address, which is my SA user name with no space.

You are the crew of the interstellar scout ship Raptor.Your mission is to explore uncharted regions of space, deal with aliens both friendly and deadly, and defend the consortium worlds against space dangers. Captain Darcy has been overcome by the strange psychic entity known as Something Else, leaving you to fend for yourselves while he recovers in a medical pod.

Cancelled.

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at Nov 14, 2014 around 21:34

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

You got to this thread and book mark it. Then you keep an eye on it, until you see someone recruiting for a PbP that interests you. They'll post a link to a recruitment thread. You go there, follow his instructiosn, and hope you get picked. Then the game dies in less than two weeks and you feel sad.