Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
In five and a half hours, I'll be running a Last Stand one-shot on Roll20, if there's anyone interested go ahead and post in this thread; there are provided pregens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Gonna run some Dungeon World in when I can get a couple more people. Mics heavily encouraged (prob doing voice through Skype as R20 can be a little shaky), bring a level 1 character.

Party is currently fighter, druid, mage.

Aaaand done.

PublicOpinion fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Mar 11, 2013

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

The druid turned into an eagle and dropped an evil sorcerer into the lava. The mage made a fire elemental increasingly angry by his constant usage of ice spells in fire territory. The fighter stabbed a guy straight in the face, and then the thief dumped a liquefied elemental on that same guy. The party swore two oaths to mummies in exchange for treasure and physically rubbed a prisoner against things to check for traps (the prisoner wound up getting killed by a mummy). After finding several instruments as loot, they briefly contemplated starting a band. Eventually the Mage accidentally caused the volcano the dungeon was in to erupt, which fulfilled his obligation to the pissed of fire elemental and seemed a good way to wrap things up.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Going to be running a Dungeon World one-shot in about four hours, post here if you're down; bring a 2nd level character.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

I'm interested. Should I get on #badwrongfun, or what?