Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Serf
May 5, 2011

At around 7PM Eastern tonight, I'll be running a 13th Age one-shot via Roll20 on Google Hangouts. It's my first time running a game online, so expect me to be learning as we go. If you're experienced, feel free to give me any and all advice. You can contact me via PM or through #13thAge on synirc.

Looking for 5-6 players, and I've gotten 6 3rd-level premades for you to inject with some character. Available classes are:

Barbarian
Bard
Cleric
Dilettante
Sorcerer
Stalwart

First come first serve on these, but if you'd rather bring your own 3rd-level character, feel free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gonna be running another 13th Age one-shot tonight at 7PM EST. I've got three players, could use another 1-2 to round out the team. You can contact me through PMs or at tiredserf@gmail.com. I'll also be on #13thAge on synirc. Pregens are available as well, and the audio is through Skype while the game is on Roll20.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gonna be running a Halloween-themed game of Strike! Friday, October 30th or the 31st if I can get enough people together for it. Shooting for around 7:00 PM EST, but I'm flexible on that. Not really a horror-themed game, but more test-driving the game's tactical combat and just having some fun.

Fight classic movie monsters and villains in a nightmare arena run for the amusement of creatures beyond the human understanding! Kick rear end and chew bubblegum, impress the crowd and get revenge on the things that go bump in the night!

This is gonna be run for level 2 Strike characters, and you're encouraged to play as your favorite horror/action movie protagonist (think Ellen Ripley, Dutch, Kyle Reese, etc) or make up one of your own if you like. I can throw together a few pregens, but with this much notice I'm hoping people will have enough time to customize their own character.

If you're interested, hit me up at serfmc on Skype, send me a PM, or shoot me an email at tiredserf@gmail.com

E: forgot to mention that this will be run in Roll20 with Skype for voice chat

Serf fucked around with this message at Oct 17, 2015 around 15:33