Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

The Black Stones posted:

Really? I mean, I enjoyed it but would agree that it's definitely not great. I just think that's there's way worse out there and right now at it's worst the show is just mediocre. poo poo? I think that's being a bit tough on it.

This reeks of Stockholm Syndrome. You've been so beaten down by bullshit anime with its brother love horse poo poo, its weird drool fetishes, or its sitting around eating cake and doing literally nothing, that when a show comes along with none of that you're happy. It doesn't matter whether the show has redeeming features of its own, it just doesn't do those things that put it straight into the refuse bin on premise alone.

A show with no redeeming features is poo poo, not mediocre. Not being the worst show ever made is not the same as having redeeming features.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

The Black Stones posted:

Guess I know where you stand on it though because I apparently have Stockholm syndrome just for not hating it!

No, I think you have Stockholm Syndrome for the way you chose to defend it. The other people who for some bizarre reason agree that it wasn't that bad but didn't try to justify it with "c'mon guys, there's totally worse stuff out there," aren't at all the same.

• Locked thread