Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
I am about to make the pretzels from this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/buttery-soft-pretzels/
I'll let everyone know how they are. But does anyone have any other pretzel recipes that they enjoy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotbod Handsomeface
Dec 28, 2009
They are pretty dang good. The only other bread that I have ever made was beer bread. These pretzels were really easy and browned out pretty nice. They had that dark brown mall pretzel color. There is a lot of flour and the dough was a little dry and thick. Very slightly sweet too. But the baked texture was really smooth and soft. I think that I will try to make another batch with less flour just to see how it turns out. Thanks for posting that recipe I will try that one too. Let us know how yours turn out. ^