Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angstronaut
Apr 26, 2005

is there no shame?
Thanks for the informative post, Happy Hat! I just got a KitchenAid mixer for my birthday. I'm over the moon with it and I can't wait to make hella breads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angstronaut
Apr 26, 2005

is there no shame?
How long will a bag of that SAF-Instant last until it goes bad/doesn't work?

Angstronaut
Apr 26, 2005

is there no shame?

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Forever in the freezer I think.

Oh cool, didn't know you could freeze the stuff. Thanks! I thought about buying some but I was afraid I'd waste most of it if I didn't use it often enough.

Angstronaut
Apr 26, 2005

is there no shame?
That 80% looks absolutely delicious.

Made some rolls last night! Buttery, buttery rolls.

Had one for breakfast this morning. There's only one left, I want to save it so my SO can have it when he comes back from work but... I don't know how long I can hold out.

recipe: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/golden-pull-apart-butter-buns-recipe