Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

:2bong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Meta Ridley posted:

Colorado voted against this in 2006, 59 to 40. I am surprised public opinion changed so drastically in 6 years

In 2006, we had a two term Republican president with two wars going on and gays still couldn't be in the military.

Things change quickly.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Install Gentoo posted:

Dilute prescription here means codeine combined with other drugs right? Or am I thinking of the wrong thing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robitussin_DAC

Wikipedia posted:

Robitussin DAC (more commonly known as its generic form, Cheratussin DAC) is an exempt narcotic cold medicine, which is available in the United States in a solution. A version without pseudoephedrine is called Robitussin AC. Cheratussin DAC and AC are manufactured by Qualitest. Under U.S. federal law, up to four ounces can be purchased within a 48 hour period without prescription, provided the purchaser is at least 18 years of age, sign a log book, and provide identification if not known to the pharmacist. However, many states nonetheless prohibit sale without prescription, or have restrictions on purchase.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Wow. He could have just waited until Jan. 6 and it would've went into effect on its own. I know he publicly was against it, but it's kind of interesting that he went ahead and signed off on it.

• Locked thread