Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Was this deleted? Don't see it on their twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Magres posted:

The moment I hear someone in a company mention their "fiduciary duty to stockholders" I pretty much assume they're a completely soulless, amoral monster that would slit their own parents' throats to make their stock price go up a point.

We have a bulletin board at work where we write things to other employees thanking them for little things they do. Like "thanks for helping me move an assload of lumber" or "thanks for covering a department when I went to lunch".

Last week I saw "thanks for creating shareholder value"

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

You need to steal all of the office supplies or anything laying around that you can

I work retail, stealing things probably ends very badly for me. And makes "creating shareholder value" more nonsensical/sad.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I think right wing media has totally infected my dad. I was talking about Trump the other day to him, mention the usual how dumb he is, and that he'll be a diplomatic nightmare due to his temper. And so my he says both options are stupid, Hillary will probably do the same due to her lying. I say Trump could start WW3 in an outrage, he says Hillary could probably do the same. I mean look I'm not thrilled about Hillary, but I'll gladly vote for her. Especially given the alternative.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Master Twig posted:

My family is conservative and would never vote Clinton in a million years. So I'm doing my civic duty and doing my best to get them to vote Johnson. :v:

I might have to do that with my mom. She knows I'm a Bernie supporter but I don't think I've ever mentioned that I'll pull it for Hillary (though she might assume this). So maybe I can do a "yeah both choices suck lets vote for an alternative" come November.

My dad just won't vote most likely, he didn't in 2012.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Shbobdb posted:

Let's look at totally sane Texas GOP . . . something Robert Morrow.

https://twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Anime
Big Titties
Conservativism

Well, two out of three ain't bad.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Who What Now posted:

That's preposterous. Ballistic weapons go "bang bang", it's directed energy weapons that go "pew pew".

Leaked image of a miniaturized directed energy weapons platform inserted in an AR, duh

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Gaj posted:

So what we can hope for is Bush 2.0 without 9-11, Trump's incoming approval ratings stay low, for 2 years the government is nothing but chaos, and midterms, or 2020, we have some shift to normalcy?

That's what I'm predicting.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Boogalo posted:

Cohen had a nice little sleazy law firm catering to rich assholes and Trump had to go gently caress it all up by becoming president.

Moreso by just being Trump, but yeah basically

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1080898091413311489

Ben was really goddamn pissed that all his classmates were loving like rabbits while he sweated under his dad's imposed virginity mandate, but he got to stroke some sweet sweet guns with a collection of other fine young sociopaths.

Of course he's holding the Nazi gun

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

bug chaser chaser posted:

The right wing is getting good at humor

That's, uh, not what I'd call good at humor.

Admittedly I chuckled at the juice box, but only because I've followed too much of this RWM nonsense

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Oh. Guess I'm as good at humor as them :shobon:

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Moktaro posted:

Don't feel too bad, I was getting ready to post that too before I scrolled down. :v:

Quick, somebody post some RWM!

Ok

https://twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/1107678785917407232?s=20

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Jurgan posted:

The next logical step is for Fox to hire a supposed liberal whose name is Brazile.

Oh my god it all adds up!

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

What is with the right and constantly demanding debates?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Milo Yiannopoulos Named Marshal For Straight Pride Parade

What even is this reality

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I mean, I know I'm arguing with a tweet here, but come on. "That person over there, what were they carrying" is a sentence I literally just heard here at work.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Hihohe posted:

God. Trump loving owns the first thing i see when opening YouTube.

You gotta love election season.

It's the most annoying thing. No way to hide or change that ad either

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I mean, you never head about chili sin carne, do you?

Look, sin is right there in the name

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Had a guy come into my store wearing a Louder With Crowder hoodie :psyduck:

Idk, it's just weird seeing something that I've only ever seen in the context of "mocking on Twitter" actually come out in the real world

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

then you also have certain yt channels that focus on general variety of content that are massive like Moon and SunnyV2, which aren't as open about their biases like the other guys i mentioned, but they sneak their reactionary takes in their videos.

I started watching SunnyV2 a couple months ago because I find “what ever happened to so-and-so YouTuber” an interesting subject. I forget which video it was but I had a tinge of “is this guy alt right?” during one. I watched some more with that frame and yeah it’s subtle but definitely there

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

GD_American posted:

To be fair, the men going after feminists were portrayed as pretty pathetic in their own right.

Yeah, I may be looking through nostalgia goggles here but anything anti-feminist was either actively being mocked or got karma to bite Al in the rear end somehow. I’m welcome to being proven wrong since it’s been like at least a decade since I’ve even watched an episode

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

In the early 2000s, I was in 6th grade and read a book that ended with the main character being tied up by a girl that may have murdered someone, hoping for kinky sex, and instead having his mouth duct taped shut and forced to snort poisoned coke that killed him.

Somehow I think reading a book where “guy says he’s gay, life goes on” wouldn’t have negatively jammed its way into my brain

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

It has come to my attention that the thing that removes women's tattoos and piercings and makes their clothing more conservative is called "dignifAI" and was popularized on 4chan

Wait a minute. 4chan, where I learned about rule 34 and hentai like nearly 2 decades ago… is now focused on modesty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

PhazonLink posted:

this may be true but he's still participating in capitalism / long video meta. also im like 9999% convinced most of video essays could be transcribed word for word and be sub 20 min reads.

Oh my god that Bors comic became sentient