Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

isn't putin a manlet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

RedSpider posted:

How in the gently caress does this scare people instead of making their guts hurt from laughter.

these types are why the murrah building doesn't exist anymore.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kenzie posted:

lol Drudge is such a piece of poo poo. Last night, when the van attack in London first happened and before anyone knew it was a white guy yelling to kill all muslims, he had the story in bold red text at the top of his page screaming DEVELOPING... NEW TERROR ATTACK IN LONDON NEAR MOSQUE and so on.

Today:

He pushed it way down his page, doesn't mention the white guy thing, and tries to draw a link to ISIS anyway. He knows his dumbass readers don't usually read the actual articles and just read headlines, so move on, nothing to see here...

Usually when there's a muslim terror attack he'll keep the story at the top of his page for days at a time.

this was especially dumb because anyone with half a brain knew it was gonna be a white racist when it was first reported.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

mmm MMMM that delicious ratio.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it owns that people bitch about a 15 dollar minimum wage when it should really be somewhere around 18-22 bucks.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i hate that it still surprises me how stupid he is. i know the long lines were because of an artificial shortage from an embargo and i wasn't evenf ucking born yet.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

what is with all the affirmation action for conservative morons in "liberal" media.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

whaley posted:

why would anyone want to be The Rageoholic

he can't help that he's addicted to rageohol.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol ben shapiro is the last person who should've said "facts don't care about your feelings".

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

even if trayvon was beating the poo poo out of zimmerman it still wouldn't justify him being shot since zimmerman was the one stalking him. he was also like half zim's size.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

gang members were using stand your ground as a defense when they slayed each other lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i never understood that poo poo. like when ross douthat wrote in his memoir how turned off he got when the girl he was hooking up with said she was on the pill. that woulda got me harder than diamond.

i guess at least with shapiro it's because he wasn't getting laid since he's 4'10".

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the best part was the forwarded email of what trayvon martin "really" looked like and it was a picture of the game. my dad showed me that one and we had a laugh about it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's actually people misremembering a simpsons gag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipg3XYz7f9Q

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the documentary about cleanflix was real good.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i do love the irony of them being such snowflakes that all these ideas don't agree with cause them to melt down so hard they make a movie about it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the best part about that set is murphy is dressed like some flaming caricature.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jurgan posted:

and generally got the response "why do you care, are you a homo?"

this is the conservative mindset in a nutshell.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

icantfindaname posted:

Buckley himself was a practicing Catholic who preferred the pre-Vatican 2 mass

the anti-vatican ii people were and are the insanely right wing catholics tho. mel gibson's daddy was one.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

flipping out about north korea is like people pissing their pants about iran's "nukes". people in power want to remain in power they aren't gonna start wars that'll lead to their ouster or destruction. saddam only invaded kuwait because we implicitly gave him the ok (and had already supported him in the war against iran).

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

is scott adams still "with" that instagram model that's galactically out of his league? i still don't understand what happened there.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

more civilians have been killed in the air war against isis than have died in all terror attacks in the western world combined.

read this to ruin your night:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/16/magazine/uncounted-civilian-casualties-iraq-airstrikes.html

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i like napolitano lying about the surveillance again after it got him suspended.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jan 11, 2018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Twelve by Pies posted:

He also laughed about a lot of embassies calling American ambassadors and demanding to know if Trump was talking about their country. I guess it's hilarious that he said a stupid thing that pissed off a lot of countries?

this is all conservatism is now.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

BiggerBoat posted:

How's the "shithole" rationalization coming today? A fair number of Republican house members and Senators are confirming it but a disturbing amount of are going with "the media is lying" angle and obviously just flat out lying themselves.

cotton and some other rear end in a top hat heard him say "shithouse" and are using that to say the media is inaccurate because they literally got the word used "wrong" (but aren't saying "he actually used this word" when saying the media is wrong). i'm not joking.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sean davis blocked me ages ago for a tepid own.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'm listening to the old o'reilly/stewart on stage debate and i'd be screaming at o'reilly.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i dunno how he wasn't laughed off stage with his little kindergarten cards.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Radish posted:

It was maddeningly frustrating when Stewart was talking about O'Reilly's dad and very politely inferring the hypocrisy and all O'Reilly would do was say NOPE and not even engage in any sort of debate outside his prepared soundbytes. O'Reilly is such garbage; I'm glad he's doing his lovely fake show from his den instead of on national TV but I'd much rather he was in a ditch or something.

this happens every time i come across these people but i wonder if o'reilly really believes all this wrong poo poo about the economy or he's solely a grifter.

i know sam seder said larry elder doesn't actually believe the bullshit he spews (literally said so to sam in person).

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that's what always pisses me off when peterson fans try to pretend he's one of the good ones and isn't anti-woman or white nationalist. as a white american i feel more kinship with a black american or hispanic american than i do say a white briton. those people are my culture not some nebulous "white culture" (a thing that doesn't exist).

plus how could a philosophy professor be unaware of the concept of tyranny of the majority, i assume he's read mill. or for people so supposedly obsessed with classical culture you'd think they'd have heard of ochlocracy.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

stoats they justt name their daughters khaleesi because they're too dumb to realize that's not her name.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

My friend named their daughters after Attack on Titan characters and yet it's less cringeworthy than half the entries on Der Ubermom's list of "names."

that's insanely hosed up.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hunt11 posted:

Considering the fact that most of characters in the show have relatively sane names that isn't that bad.

it's not what the names are it's where they're from.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

at least 3/4 of the fbi voted for trump so this poo poo always makes me laugh.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ice took a doctor into custody who's been here for forty years. he doesn't even speak polish.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

BiggerBoat posted:

Apparently you're right. I stand corrected. I was lex to believe that it could be read into the congressional record by anyone that wants to.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/01/devin-nunes-wont-even-show-his-infamous-memo-to-the-justice-department/

doesn't matter trump could declassify it if it was so damning. it only works for these psychos if it remains unseen.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kubrick posted:

I don't want to derail, but he's actually making the point that the tyranny of the majority is often mislabeled as white privilege in the scholarship, which he argues also often uses questionable methodology.

Here is his position on white privilege more put more concisely if you are curious:

it's not mislabeled you idiot.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's more dumb because they literally say "secret society". it couldn't be more obviously sarcastic.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i know tucker carlson is full throated white nationalist now but i had no idea he did a segment about roma back in july holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that's almost certainly what happened.

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/957305878180519936