Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Even if you spoil them with all the shreddable toys in the world, they'll never stop. As soon as they pick at something to the point where it has pullable parts, it becomes one of their many targets. Mine chew the walls, anything rubberized like my mouse, and lately Chickadoodle managed to pull a thread loose on my chair which has opened up a whole new world of torment for me. There was one loose strand this morning but the floodgates were opened once Chick realised, and the amount of loose threads has grown exponentially since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

have you tried eating the walls? dont knock it til you try it drat

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

hbag posted:

have you tried eating the walls? dont knock it til you try it drat

Drywall just tastes like chalk.

I was a weird kid.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

Caw

Omg we have had many, many conversations over the last 20 years about what is and is not an acceptable thing to chew.

Pookie does not really change. She decided when she was about... 5 that her limits were her limits, and gently caress you guys, I'ma chew holes in your stuff. I love that girl so much, but you just have to watch her otherwise. She's basically, you didn't check me so it's your fault if I ate it.

Mizuti
Jan 28, 2007

What a singularly inappropriate moment you've chosen to assert your pedantry.

Peachy!

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Even the harness matches!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

PESTO STOP EATING WALLS

Good fuckin luck. In all my years the only thing I could do to keep my bird from destroying the walls was constant toys, attention and removal from said walls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Today's morning greeting:
https://i.imgur.com/unx9Q8Z.mp4