Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

PerrineClostermann posted:

Do we have a list of good metro nonpuzzle games?

Halo: Spartan Assault ($7), Pacman ($10), Asphalt 7 & 8 ($2 each) are all good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Jerk McJerkface posted:

What's the best epub3/pdf reading app for the Surface Pro? I'd like one that supports markup with highlighting with the stylus.

I've not tried to open a pdf, but the Nook app is beautiful and has everything you said.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Jerk McJerkface posted:

Wasn't there talk about Microsoft making an Office Reader program? There's talk of it being demoed, but I can't find anything recent.

First I've heard of such a thing outside 8.x's stock Reader app, which is useless.

Something people may be interested in is a recent discovery, RemindMe. It creates custom push notifications which you can set to occur at repeating intervals or have it lie in wait for a later date. It has a lot of customization options, works perfectly, and is free.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Maneki Neko posted:

They are hiring for a reader team on the Xbox side of things, but god only knows what that means.

Instruction manuals oh so chic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Kazy posted:

To get this thread back on track, I updated the OP! :toot:

Drop Kindle, throw up Bookviser.

• Locked thread