Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Is the overworld navigation/pathfinding any better than before? I remember often having my character run in the exact opposite direction I clicked to go, leading right into Impossible enemies on a regular basis :( Near everything else I loved about it, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Malek posted:

In King's Bounty: Legend -- Amelia is in as the daughter of the king and an NPC in the first castle you start at

In King's Bounty: Armored Princess -- The whole quest is about finding Gilbert whom was the Warrior protagonist from the first game.

And now... In King's Bounty: Warriors of the North -- You revisit said Kingdom to see it swarming with undead and have to find Amelia. Again.

So if those are "loosely tied" or "not tied at all" then I'm apparently needing a new definition.

Wasn't little babby girl Amelia also the actual Not Entirely Armored Princess in the second part as well? That gave me creepy vibes.

• Locked thread