Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

The Warrior Princess game is also the most unforgiving game, in throwing you into areas with really hard enemies, in the series.

If you have Warriors of the North, I'd recommend that as a better "beginner to KB" game.

Also abuse the poo poo out of your spells. There's a stack of necromancers reviving zombies and being a nuisance? Fire a (2 if you are a mage with higher magic) fireball right at him and cut down his stack size and keep doing that to whittle him down so he's less annoying. I've always found my troops to be completely an afterthought compared to the damage spells can do (even common ones like fireball).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Kanos posted:

The cube that allows infinite army reinforcement

Actually, clarification about this the cube isn't available in the "first" Arlania. Something happens in the plot later on that completely changes Arlania and "resets" it in a way and that's when you can get the "mysterious parcel.". Missing out on that the first time was one of the reasons why I abandoned my first playthrough and restarted. Well that and they patched a million things that I had to start a new game to get fixes for.

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy
This is what they've been working on?! Oh hell no. What a loving waste of people who could have been working on a new (actual) KB game. Which would have gotten like, $40 from me sight unseen.

gently caress facebook gaming. Ruins everything. I'm still tempted to try this piece of turd but I assume I only have rage to find within its cold facebook grasps.

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

tuluk posted:

Bill Gilbert as a divorceable husband would be hilarious.

Suddenly very interested. Really hope they are that clever. :v:

I'm also a little more inspired to try and finish WotN.

• Locked thread