Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

McSpanky posted:

Someone just needs to make a :yosbutt: version now.

:nws: check out my new mage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

:yikes:

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You forgot the mana-storing titties. That swell in size according to current available MP. :shepface:

I'm upset because I'm sure this isn't visible in first person. How am I supposed to have the Trespasser existence if I can't look at my own cleavage for health and mana? (Also this mod should have gone whole hog with it. If you get hit in the chest at full mana you should just fuckin explode.)

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Glagha posted:

I'm upset because I'm sure this isn't visible in first person. How am I supposed to have the Trespasser existence if I can't look at my own cleavage for health and mana? (Also this mod should have gone whole hog with it. If you get hit in the chest at full mana you should just fuckin explode.)

I'd honestly be surprised to learn that someone hasn't already made a Trespasser-style first-person POV mod so as to stare at their oily Realdoll's tit spikes from another angle.

I'm not going to check, because it's almost certainly on the Slab and bundled together with something called URTHGE Fertility Mod - Mammoth Compatibility and a mod that lets you sneak attack people's buttholes with dildos made out of human bones, but it's probably out there somewhere.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Angry Diplomat posted:

I'd honestly be surprised to learn that someone hasn't already made a Trespasser-style first-person POV mod so as to stare at their oily Realdoll's tit spikes from another angle.

I'm not going to check, because it's almost certainly on the Slab and bundled together with something called URTHGE Fertility Mod - Mammoth Compatibility and a mod that lets you sneak attack people's buttholes with dildos made out of human bones, but it's probably out there somewhere.

IIRC there's a mod that renders your character when you go into first person on the nexus. On its own, nothing too bad. But then body mods come along and the rest is history

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Knowing those mods though it'd probably render the game unplayable because WHOOPSIE my tit keeps bouncing up and obscuring the entire screen

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Glagha posted:

Knowing those mods though it'd probably render the game unplayable because WHOOPSIE my tit keeps bouncing up and obscuring the entire screen

That's probably a selling point for some of its downloaders.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I went to go see if there were any new Stardew mods that looked good. well,

:nms:http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewval...id%3D1303&pUp=1:nms:

quote:

The next step towards your own pet-play farm. A harness, tight cow-suit , and probably some mystery potion later gets you two new cowgirls to add to the stables. Well how else would you explain the body alteration? Strange potions, lot's of exercise, whatever.. they are proud cows.

As my second major project it took about 12 hours. I'm currently working on the next one which should be the dog and cat girls. So I will keep going strong. This will be the central piece mod, as it will be the only place I put the audio. I don't want to put multiple copies of the HUGE audio file.
Please let me know if the audio sucks.. it was really difficult to make and figure out how to get it working.

OLD UPDATE: Now I defined a few features on the models, and created a nude version. :) I had to remove the tail on them, cause it didn't look right..

On the other hand there's this custom NPC, who looks like he owns. Rockabilly Valley!

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewval...Fid%3D591&pUp=1

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Why i didnt get skyrim remastered

My bbwbodysexdollTRABENmesh mods with a million and one random rear end dependencies held together by baling wire, spit, gum and the wishes of thousands of creepy nerds cant port over simply.
I'm curious how he could play every mod ever but not have purchased the whopping three DLCs to be eligible for Special Edition.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

because people WAY into modding despise Bethe$da with every fiber of their being. Sure, they'll buy every single game they make and cry about how complete and utter poo poo they are, but they're def. not going to buy the dlc because "mods do it better" or some inane poo poo.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Crocoswine posted:

because people WAY into modding despise Bethe$da with every fiber of their being. Sure, they'll buy every single game they make and cry about how complete and utter poo poo they are, but they're def. not going to buy the dlc because "mods do it better" or some inane poo poo.

Well, until their sex mods require them. Then it's an investment.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I guess Arthmoor was doing everyone a favor by transitioning to USLEEP.

Maiden
Mar 18, 2008

Or, you know, he was talking about how he didn't get a preview copy

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Everyone rejoice - the best Skyrim mod is getting an upgraded version for Special Edition.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The Kins posted:

Oh yeah, I never posted BENELLUS, THE GOD OF SHOTGUNS in this thread, did I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSd0pI1EQGk

He appears in a few mods by different authors as a recurring in-joke, in his most recent appearance he's basically a bullet hell shmup boss gleefully shoehorned into the Doom engine.

I have seen this posted before but never realized until I went blew up the screen that the shotguns are shooting shotguns.

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

Young Freud posted:

I have seen this posted before but never realized until I went blew up the screen that the shotguns are shooting shotguns.

What are you talking ab:aaaaa:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I didn't know the same guy made Confirmed Good Mod Immersive Facial Animations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpS_8rK_mJA

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Thanks to some fine young bucks tearing the game apart piece by piece, model mods and 100% complete item additions and replacements for Dark Souls 1 are finally possible. This is a loving incredible technical feat as they had to basically unravel the game's insane console port code one bit at a time and create their own mod tools to make everything work without exploding.

http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1168/

So of course people are using this insane marvel of technology and human effort to put lovely memes in the game

edit: However, some good is being done with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFwQBGL6pIc

Orv
May 4, 2011
So ends an era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I always loved this thread. Godspeed you beautiful behemoth.

• Locked thread