Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
that and the dracula voice instantly met with 'you've seen how long this post is, right?'

What a good rear end episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I cracked up as early as the offhand Stationery Voyagers quip

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Tsaedje posted:

That’s when I knew I would love the episode. I want a Dozerfleet III episode god dammit.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tsaedje posted:

Adam Bozarth MVP

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Sour Daddy is such a good term

E: drat, this sugar daddy couldn't even get her a Switch?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

This was such a good episode! I love that in most of the posts, the OP was the actual bad roommate, but since everyone else reading it is a redditor, they didn't notice

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"That's strike two! Only ninety eight more and we kick you out!"

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
As an ENFP I certainly hope you enjoy the post-apocalypse.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Reddit episodes are like shooting fish in a barrel but the thing about shooting fish in a barrel is you get a lot of fish

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

LanceHunter posted:

Bunnybread definitely wins joke of the episode with "you're the sour-daddy". Goddamn that was good.

Oh what the gently caress

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

That OP sounded more like a bitter daddy to me, tbh

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

BootsRaingear posted:

Oh what the gently caress

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Finally caught up on the last two episodes. Couldn't believe how good Lemon's Danzig voice was.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
also the new extra credit is very good, both for comedy and for the pure rage it generates.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I still wanna say, after relistening to the gold that was F Plus Praises, I'll never not love the line 'why's an angel throwing a boy into a volcano?' 'That's the only way to destroy the boy!' with someone piping in softer 'take that, boy!'

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

God the whole post-apocalyptic library scenario in the new Extra Credit is INFURIATING.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Lumbermouth posted:

God the whole post-apocalyptic library scenario in the new Extra Credit is INFURIATING.

You might not like it, but you'll need to be prepared for when the world has ended and you constantly have to deal with drunk hoodlums bringing their trucks into libraries and then getting turned into ash by mystic INFPs.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

the greatest pleasure I can take in the upcoming Climate Change Death World situation all the STEMlords will suffer in their tacticool fart bunkers while all the feelings gay-rear end humanities people will be able to organize shared labor and survive in a society.

I'll miss out on it as I'm clearly too obnoxious to survive, but at least the zombie preppers go with me

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
just once can't the insufferable freaks be E types at least I'm so bored with these introvert nerds jacking off to one day murdering me for the crime of going outside :smith:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

T-man posted:

the greatest pleasure I can take in the upcoming Climate Change Death World situation all the STEMlords will suffer in their tacticool fart bunkers while all the feelings gay-rear end humanities people will be able to organize shared labor and survive in a society.
Yes, I'm sure that a commune where everyone equitably shares the labor of Anime Appraiser will do better than the other kind of terminally online dweeb in this every-man-for-himself Mad Max future that would never bring them together and isn't going to happen anyway.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

sexpig by night posted:

just once can't the insufferable freaks be E types at least I'm so bored with these introvert nerds jacking off to one day murdering me for the crime of going outside :smith:

All the extroverts are too busy having sex with footballs and bench pressing cheerleaders to know what a computer is

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Djeser posted:

sex with footballs
football congress

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

football congress

(everything about it)

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Relistening to the Connie Marshall episode and at one point it finally became clear that besides the paranoid delusions, people were also probably prank calling the poo poo out of her

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Finally listened to the reddit oomates episode and got violent flashbacks to breaking up a fight between two strippers who later went on to Jerry Springer when my brother and I had an apartment together. They at least cleaned tho.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

sexpig by night posted:

Look, I tried to get them to read E entries so many times. I had to force them in the end to read the one that corresponded with what i got on the quiz.

Lumbermouth posted:

Ahahaha... It was such nonsense, though it's also one of the only ones who seemed to vaguely remember the premise. So many of the others were just describing introvert propensity for mad science which... i dunno i feel like "caused the apocalypse" is a copout.

sexpig by night posted:

also the new extra credit is very good, both for comedy and for the pure rage it generates.

And back to you one last time to say hey thanks! Glad you liked it! :)

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

The last episodes of the F Plus and Extra Credit reminded me what it was like to laugh so hard that I can't breathe.

I wasn't sure I would be interested in the premise, but after listening to the Spire character creation I am all in. Such a great cast of characters.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Extra Credit seems to have disappeared from "Google Play Music's" podcast list.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

ParserGirl posted:

I wasn't sure I would be interested in the premise, but after listening to the Spire character creation I am all in. Such a great cast of characters.

Oh poo poo, they're playing Spire? I can't wait to hear what they come up with.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

Heliotrope posted:

Oh poo poo, they're playing Spire? I can't wait to hear what they come up with.

Urban Shadows is wrapping up and we're ALSO going to be playing Spire. Hope we can be as fun.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

ShellGame posted:

Urban Shadows is wrapping up and we're ALSO going to be playing Spire. Hope we can be as fun.

Hells yeah! Even though early on I kept confusing Cheswick with Watson, the great part about this campaign was that the characters were so diverse. I'm partway through the finale.

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts
What episode was "I'll clean your house for chocolate!"?

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
I think it was Episode 143 - Harry Potter and the Weekend Seminar.

Also, in these stupid times, I have found myself re-listening to a lot of Extra Credit episodes as a pick-me-up, and now I want to say two things:

1.) You folks are awesome
2.) You have at least one person who would enthusiastically appreciate a third episode devoted to the insane world of Smurfs hyper-fans and the inexplicably dense lore that they have developed

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jun 3, 2020

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

IBroughttheFunk posted:

2.) There is at least one person out there who would enthusiastically appreciate a third episode devoted to the insane world of Smurfs hyper-fans and the inexplicably dense lore that they have developed

Yeah obviously

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I would also listen to another episode about people getting banned from the Smurfs Fanon Wiki for disrespecting Jesus

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I am very thankful for the new chapter listings in old episodes so that I can listen to Boots yell “BIG OL PEAR SHAPE rear end” on repeat.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
which ep was that again, I could use a loop of that

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Clips4Sale.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

And then BRK Housecleaning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
So we read some of what didn't get read for F Plus Live 8...