Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

depends on what fleshlight you stick inside it first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The car fucker forum is probably like an MCU forum because they both have strong opinions about spoilers.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Waffleman_ posted:

Is the tailpipe a pussy or a bussy?
It's the exhaust outlet of an automobile.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It's the exhaust outlet of an automobile.

so bussy then

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
EC returned to the reread pile to breathe new life into an old snow leopard

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shell I need you to know I saw the name in the 'reading from' section and the Kill Bill siren just started blaring, as usual EC has tapped into a deep primal internet memory of mine and it's simply traumatic!

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

When The Lesbiathan was loud-angry, it was very funny. Then towards the end of the episode she got quiet-angry and it was just a little scary.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

tokin opposition posted:

heterosexuals do not exist, bi or gay

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I do remember Lesbiathan telling her otherkin story before, and the reason I remember was because one of their personalities? or whatever was a chess piece. Anyone can be a lovely wolf or dragon or whatever, but it's the really out there identities that stick in your mind.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I know it's not advised to armchair psychiatrist, but I kept thinking back to when I'd dissociate, derealize, depersonalize and thought, yeah, this sounds like a trauma response. Never thought I was an animal though.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I had enough of really gross episodes for a while (unsurprisingly, the hopelessly broken tag has a lot of these), so I decided to mix it up and went with a fairly recent one: #358: Fighting Over Nothing. Now I know the show has covered a ton of useless topics, but this has got to be near the top of that list. It's just all so completely pointless. It's so bad that it gets hard sometimes during the episode to keep track of how many levels of fiction deep they are sometimes, like fanfic of a fictional TV show in a fictional country. Oh and there's a mindblowing amount of drama in the community. Quite an enjoyable, if baffling, episode.

sexpig by night posted:

yea the only single unifying trait of fetishists is that they're more likely than not British, everything else is fluid.
And if they're not British, they're German.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Please please please tell me somebody knows the first episode where the words "my pp and balls" were first uttered

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Whatever it is, don't gently caress it hot

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Zero_Grade posted:

I had enough of really gross episodes for a while (unsurprisingly, the hopelessly broken tag has a lot of these), so I decided to mix it up and went with a fairly recent one: #358: Fighting Over Nothing. Now I know the show has covered a ton of useless topics, but this has got to be near the top of that list. It's just all so completely pointless. It's so bad that it gets hard sometimes during the episode to keep track of how many levels of fiction deep they are sometimes, like fanfic of a fictional TV show in a fictional country. Oh and there's a mindblowing amount of drama in the community. Quite an enjoyable, if baffling, episode.

This, the hair one, and the root beer one are some of my favorites because it's people getting really mad over nothing

And, of course, the Supernanny wiki. The Supernanny wiki is basically the new Wikihow to me, it will never get old.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
The Supernanny wiki one is phenomenal, because it's people getting really mad over stuff that doesn't exist and also that stuff is utterly batshit ludicrous in the weirdest and silliest ways. I would happily listen to a new episode on it again anytime they wanna go back to it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how about a deconstructed barbecue salad

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, the recent wiki episodes have been really good; "people insanely angry about stupid poo poo they just made up" is a very solid genre of content. I'm still very fond of the EC episodes about the Smurfs Fanon Wiki, although that's partially because of the concept of being banned from a fandom wiki for disrespecting Jesus.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Nyoro posted:

Please please please tell me somebody knows the first episode where the words "my pp and balls" were first uttered

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Wham! Bam! Thank you Sham bam bamina!

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit re-re-return-turns to wikihow.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Personally I enjoy DiC Sonic the Hedgehog more if I buttchug coffee at the same time.

Also I'm glad someone else mentioned a bulletproof coffee enema, because at least then you'll know why you're leaking and ruining all your underwear.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Kid Gang!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Get in the Kid Car! There's seventeen year-olds in it!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Could someone give me a heads up about how cringy the latest Fplus is?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

RandomPauI posted:

Could someone give me a heads up about how cringy the latest Fplus is?

69%

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
For a brief moment I dared to dream we were returning to BIMBOLAND

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I'm sure one day, when we least expect it, we'll get a return of Fart Slut.

...Right?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
light a candle for Fart Slut

just, you know, up wind

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Lotus Aura posted:

The Supernanny wiki one is phenomenal, because it's people getting really mad over stuff that doesn't exist and also that stuff is utterly batshit ludicrous in the weirdest and silliest ways. I would happily listen to a new episode on it again anytime they wanna go back to it.

I definitely will never tire of hearing Nora breaking peoples' spine, femur, pelvis, humerus, tibia, and fibulas

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

20L

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I threw my bimbo into the air/
where it landed I didn't like, care

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I have terrible news

They've ruined https://www.cowurine.com

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit is on the scene in Eugene, OR reading some alternative medicine websites and local personals ads. It couldn't be a short because it's an hour and a half long.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

This was a hell of an episode. I've never considered what a true goldmine of landmines the missed connections section could be.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Yay! A new Extra Credit dropped in time for me to listen to it after my group on Trauma ended! And the opening is someone!

Oh...yeah...this lady practitioner is gonna piss me off huh?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

I have terrible news

They've ruined https://www.cowurine.com

It got ruined sometime in 2019, I think

Yeah, specifically between December 23rd and the 31st.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

I think the magnet thing was them joking that the guy outside was going to wipe the data off everyone's computer?

Also the next time I run a pen and paper game I am definitely going to make a group of NPCs called the Bingo Boys.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm having a hard time differentiating Frank West and Other Voice

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Other Voice does do a great Frank West impression, I'll give them that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

And a passable Limmy impression.