Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Wait there was a third person in this episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
I just have the worst voice blindness

With the constantly changing voice cast I have given up on known Ng anyone other than shellgame's voice

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Jestery posted:

I just have the worst voice blindness

With the constantly changing voice cast I have given up on known Ng anyone other than shellgame's voice

Wow, you've unlocked facial blindness lv 2

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

sirtommygunn posted:

Wait there was a third person in this episode?

no yes

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I don't know if it happens in every music episode, but the Flipmode Squad jokes get me every time.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1485047377308311553

RIP Meat Loaf, he couldn't do the Time Loaf

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

oh boy I can't wait to hear dumb nerds assume 'oh, weird I guess I forgot this guy was in that movie' means they're a JRPG protagonist!

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

The post about wondering about Hot Topic having an “adult” section was 100% a case of the op getting Hot Topic mixed up with Spencer’s Gifts, where many of its locations did have a section with some novelty-level light kink stuff (like edible underwear). I had completely buried that fact in the back of my brain, and it all came back flooding back to me hearing that post.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I really hate to do this but...i remember there being a vaguely horny corner of hot topic. The front of the store was all your ironic Hello Kitty stuff and Tim Burton paraphernalia, and then there was usually a back corner with some light fetish wear. But it was the kind of thing an adult might not bat an eye at, whereas a teenager might perceive it as a lot more racy than it was.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Sitting Here posted:

I really hate to do this but...i remember there being a vaguely horny corner of hot topic. The front of the store was all your ironic Hello Kitty stuff and Tim Burton paraphernalia, and then there was usually a back corner with some light fetish wear. But it was the kind of thing an adult might not bat an eye at, whereas a teenager might perceive it as a lot more racy than it was.

Was a Mall Teen in the early 2000s, can confirm that we thought the Hot Topic "bondage clothes" selection was extremely transgressive and dirty

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea Spencer's had like, funny lube and poo poo as their novelties and Hot Topic in my mall at least 100% had a corner of extremely light 'kinky' fashion that absolutely was taboo and wild for 2000's era mall teens

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
glad to be in the hot topic kink loaf with you all :cheers:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
This time loaf has too much white sunlight

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I BOUGHT A GIANT DILDO FROM HOT TOPIC IN 2004 IN ANOTHER TIME LOAF AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T SHIRT

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
Just realised that whoever had the idea about mandala effect movie being the result of nuclear weapons being used in the future is just describing Tenet

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
ANYONE ELSE THINK WATER IS TOO WET

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

baba booey

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsw99SSwKc

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Yaba daba booey

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Oh poo poo, science has discovered the loaf!

I actually remember seeing this on PBS when it first aired, and trying to describe what it was saying to friends later. I have a feeling I came off a lot like the people in r/MandelaEffect to them.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Sitting Here posted:

hot topic kink loaf
Pretty good username candidate.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
One day, Alice will Bazinga to the moon!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
baba booey

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
"The Thinker but his entire fist is in his mouth" is one of the funniest mental images I've ever encountered.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/ImogenWK/status/1487053912423247876

"stop loving me, dummy!"

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Oh good god, Extra Credit just dropped Act 3 of the Adult Baby script. It contains what might be the most unlikely reference to Jodorowsky's Holy Mountain ever.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I am increasingly here for Adult Boss Baby

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thdjQSJlybk

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gently caress I'm in the wrong loaf now!!!!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

LanceHunter posted:

Oh good god, Extra Credit just dropped Act 3 of the Adult Baby script. It contains what might be the most unlikely reference to Jodorowsky's Holy Mountain ever.

Sign me up

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Baron La Croix posted:

"The Thinker but his entire fist is in his mouth" is one of the funniest mental images I've ever encountered.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Sitting Here posted:

I am increasingly here for Adult Boss Baby

Perhaps the wildest thing about the script is that it was very clearly written by someone who is serious about screenwriting. The language in the narration is awash in language indicating that the author has gotten a huge amount of script competition feedback over the years.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

LanceHunter posted:

Perhaps the wildest thing about the script is that it was very clearly written by someone who is serious about screenwriting. The language in the narration is awash in language indicating that the author has gotten a huge amount of script competition feedback over the years.

Adaptation, but Nicholas Cage as Charlie Kaufman has been tasked to write a movie about adult babies

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Is the Extra Credits website down? It looks like its down.
I set up a Hot Topic with some friends in the late 90s, those fuckers never paid me, but Id say 90% of the merch was Spongebob or Invader Zim. They totally didnt want coworkers to carpool or even hang out after work, gently caress Hot Topic.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

DreadUnknown posted:

Is the Extra Credits website down? It looks like its down.
I set up a Hot Topic with some friends in the late 90s, those fuckers never paid me, but Id say 90% of the merch was Spongebob or Invader Zim. They totally didnt want coworkers to carpool or even hang out after work, gently caress Hot Topic.

It looks to be up for me.

And I have heard stories about Hot Topic being an extremely strict workplace. Which is both extremely lovely and also probably understandable as they probably want to ward off the portion of their target demo who would actually be interested in working there.

Also, it looks like The F Plus just dropped their grand goodbye to Yahoo Answers.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Okay so would the laptop get heavier or not?

thelizzerd
Nov 12, 2021
Not wanting coworkers to carpool is hella extreme. How would they even know if coworkers carpooled? Transportation is expensive.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

HoboTech posted:

It would not.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

thelizzerd posted:

Not wanting coworkers to carpool is hella extreme. How would they even know if coworkers carpooled? Transportation is expensive.

Might talk about unions in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

HoboTech posted:

Yeah I would like the copper cup