Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Midjack posted:

Given the length of time it's been running the number of casualties has been amazingly low.

Has anyone besides STOG straight up left? I thought bumpgrrl had but then she was in a recent one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Has anyone besides STOG straight up left? I thought bumpgrrl had but then she was in a recent one.

Acier has also been gone for a while, I think one of the other ridiculists said due to his work situation changing but I don't have a citation handy.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

My favorite one of those was Zarla coming back after like 8 years and suddenly becoming a regular reader.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Aside from Acierocolotl and STOG, I don't think anyone's actually left the show since Hazy Conspiracy and JimL2 and whoever else just kinda hung out in the background in the early episodes.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
When did STOG retire? I vaguely remember it happening but also i am forgetful and lazy

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

When did STOG retire? I vaguely remember it happening but also i am forgetful and lazy

October 2020.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Almost exactly a year ago.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
One day STOG will return like King Arthur, when we need him most or something impossibly new and bizarre

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Can Boots redeem himself in the face of the sneeze fetish community???

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Fun fact , Lou Bega is a native born German citizen

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I gotta say: In the age of covid, this episode is tense. (But the Something Awful joke was lovely.)

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
The music caught me off guard, but was welcome

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
What's the episode with

Lemon: "So what made you put in the effort for this promotion? "
Adam Bozarth: "I was looking forward to backsliding"

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Arrhythmia posted:

What's the episode with

Lemon: "So what made you put in the effort for this promotion? "
Adam Bozarth: "I was looking forward to backsliding"

I think it’s the Shroomery episode. One of those drug forum ones.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

Jestery posted:

The music caught me off guard, but was welcome

i was very pleased with how fitting it was

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Damnit. Just got the push notification and am now super pumped for the new F Plus episode, but I have to finish work and take a physics test before I can start it.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Congrats to Nutshell on referencing Murakami’s absolute worst book

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Hot sexy aliens itt: pm me to hybridize

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I was waiting for the Star Citizens joke but it was still great when it landed.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I am The Hybrid Screamer

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Improbable Lobster posted:

I am The Hybrid Screamer

'screaming with a big smile' is literal horror movie poo poo, loved it being used to describe something cute

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

change my name posted:

Congrats to Nutshell on referencing Murakami’s absolute worst book

It's this every Murakami book because that dude can't do anything other than write the exact same thing* every single time

*Apart from Underground

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

BOY MEAT

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Nyoro posted:

BOY MEAT

HYPER HUNG

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

The trash fetish episode (Ep #120: Treat Me Like Garbage (But Really Nice Garbage) ) was the most legitimately dangerous ones I've listened to in some time. Incredibly disturbing bunch of people. Outfits made from trashbags, climbing into dumpsters, the phrase "warm summer trash", just awful stuff all around.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Zero_Grade posted:

The trash fetish episode (Ep #120: Treat Me Like Garbage (But Really Nice Garbage) ) was the most legitimately dangerous ones I've listened to in some time. Incredibly disturbing bunch of people. Outfits made from trashbags, climbing into dumpsters, the phrase "warm summer trash", just awful stuff all around.

i was listening to it at an old job and had a very sudden desire to jump into the big trash compactor out back

sadly for my sex life i resisted temptation

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The bug fetish episode has one of my favorite lines ever in "Watch out, Snake! That's Maggot [rhyming F slur]!"

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Zero_Grade posted:

i was confused on how they can jack off to the trash fetish stuff if half of the people died at the end of the stories :confused:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Nyoro posted:

i was confused on how they can jack off to the trash fetish stuff if half of the people died at the end of the stories :confused:

There are a lot of fetishes where someone dying at the end, even if not the "main" fetish, is still considered completely acceptable. It's gross and I wish I didn't know that!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nyoro posted:

it's weird for me as someone who has tons of intrusive thoughts like 'you can just jump in that giant trash crusher, nobody could stop you' that there are people with the same and instead of going 'woops, dark thought there, moving on' they just get fuckin rock hard

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
writing an F Plus doc on the thriving 'grabbing a cop's gun' fetish community

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Garbage juice is a term I've never forgotten.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
My favorite reading in that episode is the Kumquat story about the robbers and the automatic vibrator, but the part that I find myself remembering most often is Lemon's rant about the craftless hacks who just write their fetish fiction as an excuse to get to "the bagging scene".

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Confession time that ties into ongoing internet gossip: I actually wrote and got a short story published a few years ago inspired by the story about the woman who got locked in the trash can and hauled off

(it was about suicidal depression not trash BDSM though)

vote_no
Nov 22, 2005

The rush is on.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

My favorite reading in that episode is the Kumquat story about the robbers and the automatic vibrator, but the part that I find myself remembering most often is Lemon's rant about the craftless hacks who just write their fetish fiction as an excuse to get to "the bagging scene".

In this story, Roy Orbison is completely wrapped in clingfilm.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Oh yeah there's tons of fetishes that end in death for what is ostensibly the audience self-insert. There's even fetishes that end in fates worse than death because that just makes it fuckin hornier bro!!!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
fifty unbreakable g-strings

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

forever wrapped up in g-strings eternally.

so when is the guro doc going to be read.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Do another clips4sale the first was one of my favorite episodes the second one focusing on food I actually could not get through because it was making me ill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I use the podcast as white noise to sleep

Waiting for my dreams to be influenced