Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

I Before E posted:

I didn't know dragons sniffed each other's asses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

I saw these in a bodega in Brooklyn and immediately thought of Acierocolotl in "Ranch Dressing & Other Delights"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Which episode(s) had the MVP chant again?

One of the more recent episodes was "How to Listen to a Podcast Your Parents Hate" when Victor had to follow Kumquatxop and "How to make a Harry Potter ROOM, How to make a Harry Potter BROOM..."

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Sleeveless posted:

The fact that the bugcatchers, pissdrinkers, etc. are entirely people who are full of poo poo roleplaying their twisted fantasies online makes those episodes a lot easier to bear. Even something as comparatively mundane and believable as the cuckolding episode is mostly total bullshit, I can't remember where but I saw a mini-doc on a self-proclaimed "big black buck" once and all his big talk amounted to was him and one or two uggos who were already in an open relationship.

Bugchasers don't seem all that far fetched when you think about all the male celebrities that became HIV-positive, or even had AIDS, that continued having sex with dozens of people while unprotected. Charlie Sheen, Ray Sharkey, and John Holmes come to mind.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
FREE

PETTING

ZOOOOOOO

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Twitch posted:

He was a similar poster to 50 Foot Ant, but predates him by a few years. I can't remember the poster's name, but if I'm remembering correctly his moment of infamy was having a meltdown when his girlfriend left him for another goon when he couldn't make it to gooncon.

Bruiser? The guy that drove a flaming garbage truck and beat up homeless people?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Besides, haven't they been releasing episodes more frequently since the pandemic began anyway?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Garbage juice is a term I've never forgotten.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Which episode has a moment where someone is reading some insane screed when they get to “…a(n)…” and Lemon just loses it? “Because who could know?!”

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Thanks. Someone at work asked me if they should use a or an in an email and that immediately popped into my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thdjQSJlybk