Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I can't stop giggling like an idiot at "Hey John, did you have a problem at THE DILDO HUT" and the idea of a hair and tanning salon that's really a front for a sex shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Good God, that might actually the the worst poetry that they've ever read.

I initially questioned the choice of opening with "there are no gay humans on earth" because there was no way the episode could top that, but the poetry succeeded with flying colors.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

They did James Joyce years ago, and it was hilarious.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I don't know why Lemon is wasting time, he read a website fixing spell the other week, just get on that poo poo.

Or he could have put anti-hacker spells in the website's coding, that would have worked too.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

usb teledildonics posted:

Holy poo poo. Roosh is the dude behind Return of Kings? We need Lemon and Co to revisit our old buddy. Would putting together a Roosh V/RoK document be a thing to do?

They said in the MRA episode that they don't want another one and people shouldn't send them docs for it, because the material is so horrible and disturbing.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I've introduced two friends to the show with "Today's Progress Was Yesterday's Form Field" (76) and "The Remainder of My Time Will Be a Series of Grunts" (90). Extremely stupid, extremely colorful and diverse, and with a minimum of grossness.

I'd probably introduce someone to the podcast with these episodes because they're so bizarre, pointless, and hilarious. STOG almost crying during the Pokemon vs Digimon debate is one of my favorite moments. I'd probably throw in Any Cling You Want (You Got It) as well, because it does touch on the weird sexual aspects of the podcast, but it's not the deep-end that most of the fetish episodes are.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Pick posted:

It really depends on your group of friends. The Supernatural and Sherlock episodes were pretty early in but I think they're both incredible, especially in tandem.

Sounds like a case of human-gently caress-furniture? :confused:

A lot of people who aren't into Internet atrocity tourism will probably be turned away, at the very least, by Asexual Dog Cocks and Mpreg.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Between the Hip Forum, the Den of Stinky Feet, and this new episode, more recent F Plus has been getting a lot grosser and more cringeworthy. IT EVEN BURNED MY PENIS HOLE SHUT

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Dragonatrix posted:

I dunno, I think this one at least managed to be a hell of a lot funnier than gross. :shrug:

After the Yahoo Answers portion, it definitely gets more confusing and less gross, but the reactions to the gross stuff is one of my favorite parts of the podcast.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Why didn't my grandfather like it when I had someone draw a picture of him performing a sexual act with me?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I hope you guys like drugs, because the new episode is up, and they're going to Highdeas.com.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Was just about to ask if we could expect a show pre-Christmas. Was hoping for another trip to the War on Christmas types or...I dunno some kinda santa fetish? I imagine that's a thing.

You could revisit STOG's readings from F Plus Live 3.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Squint posted:

You got your AllRecipies in my Tumblr!

You got your Tumblr in my AllRecipies!

Don't forget to prepare your bingo card first! I'm only about 25 minutes in, and I'm "poor understandings of human anatomy" away from a bingo.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Gimnbo posted:

I was waiting with anticipation for half of that otherkin master list only to find out that they were self-aware enough to use "merfolk."

There is a "merkin" in an earlier episode, but I can't remember off the top of my head. Maybe it's Just The 160,000 Of Us?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sham bam bamina! posted:

When STOG's on a roll, though, he's incredible. :magical:

WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

DemonTrigger posted:

I like the couple of moments where they just read the stuff that he just types out in the chat, like during the first AllRecipes one with "I lit my rear end in a top hat on fire, I am sorry".

"Wine pairing: Bud Light with Nerds candy in it"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Djeser posted:

In a podcast that's mostly just a recording of a Skype call, those sorts of effects are pretty good and unexpected. I can remember that one, some joke about John Toast going really in depth on some nerdy subject and they just faded out on him, the simulcast French/English thing with Acier and Isfahan(?) they did once, and Adam Bozarth doing an amazing sound effect for being a were-balloon in the fetish list episode.

The part in the Mars episode when someone makes a very loud noise in the middle of a particularly insufferable biography and Lemon asks if they shot themselves is another good one that comes to mind.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Tracula posted:

New Lou Reads episode and goddamn is it a rough listen. He loses his composure so many times.
http://loureads.com/2015/01/11/lou-reads-ep-132-wet-set-a-panty-peeing-pooping-paradise/

I think this one gave me more trouble than Cum On Food.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The best thing about Lou's show is when he cracks in the middle of a sentence and has to start over.

It's either this, or reading the actually funny stuff, like lovely Christmas presents or groupie sex.

I realized today, while relistening to the F Plus quicksand and AHHHA episodes that some of the best jokes come from off-topic tangents. I've been giggling at "[Most Vertical Primate] does for monkeys on skateboards what Psycho did for showers. 10/10" all day.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Are there people here dissing Patrick82? Because Patrick82 has achieved what many of us cannot claim, a thread solely dedicated to one poster. Patrick82 is the hero we need.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Literally The Worst posted:

What's the Patrick82 episode?

Also the asexual episode is amazing. "Why are you running from places associated with sex?" "It's got Baba Yaga chicken legs and it's chasing you."

The story about the dick lollipop is the most bizarre example of "poo poo that didn't happen" I've ever encountered.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Gimnbo posted:

This makes it sound so much more interesting than it was.

That's why I said it's bizarre, because you expect most "poo poo that didn't happen" stories to wind up with the person being a mega-badass like the Troper Tales episode, but instead that's a really banal story about how sheltered the person is.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Titslapper70 and his long-lost cousin, Titslapper.

Also, i-doser does not have benzos, phenazepan, or da joose. I'm disappointed I can't listen to an audio file and black out for a week.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Rob The Parrot is good, but my favorite "ask the Internet" episode is BlurtIt. How do I increase my panic size?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
That one's easy, you just have to find some Grade F sugar.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Is the Luigi board haunted?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Why am I a sissy who likes wearing pretty panties?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
DRAGON GONADS
MAKE HIM SQUEAL
STOMP THEM FLAT
BENEATH YOUR HEAL

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I'M EIGHT YEARS OLD AND I LIKE FRIED CHICKEN

Improbable Lobster posted:

Which episode is that from?

Either Go Get Em Tiger or These Are A Few Of My Favorite Kinks

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
HEY GUYS, LET'S GO TO JUGGALO ISLAND!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Lumbermouth posted:

I think These Are A Few Of My Favorite Kinks might be my favorite episode. It's entry after entry of absurd bullshit and the most amazing reactions ("You're into WHAT humiliation?")

That and Bozarth thinking that furries put on their suits to go on the Internet.

"Hyperballs" is maybe the single greatest word ever spoken in the podcast.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Victor is sad. That sound you hear is Victor being sad.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Midnight Voyager posted:

"Hey, Boots, what are you up to this week?"
"Faking an interest in this week's topic?"

Same episode had STOG as Pixie "Cuntcake" Pickles.

"Anyway, I'M BALLS DEEP IN A MY LITTLE MONSTER"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
^Oh screw you

Literally The Worst posted:

Stop saying great things and not telling me where to find them.

Boy, You Fellas Sure Hate Your Frenulums, the bodymod.org episode.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
There were also some times when Lemon would explain the episode in the bumper, introduce the readers, then explain the episode again, and that was kind of pointless. I also like the group session "what did we learn this week" format better than the one-on-one.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
They've done legit crazies like the gangstalked folks, or that one dude who filed all the harassment lawsuits, but that stuff becomes a LOT more ethically gray, and less funny, when they actually try to murder someone.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Gimnbo posted:

I'm not convinced without the appropriate Digimon vs Pokemon battle.

That's one of my favorite readings ever. Bozarth's complete confusion with Digimon names and STOG's breakdown are perfect.

"Come on STOG, why aren't you reading?"
"I'M TRYING TO MAINTAIN MY COMPOSURE!"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

I LOVE ANIME. THIS IS GREAT.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I'm re-listening to the debate episode, which I've determined is the episode with the best usernames, if only for AbortionIsIllegal123 and Darknonymous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Dragonatrix posted:

Sorry, the Is It Normal? episode wins for best usernames. I can never forget the bit with GargleMySac and SmegmaEater.

Bang Bang Coconut :colbert: