Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Best username is HorsesForever, since it has appeared in two separate episodes.

They're both Wikihow episodes, right? The second (I think) Wikihow episode also has the amazing Freeballer11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I remember the Ice Chewing episode had some great names, like the thread about chewing dirt and sand for the texture, started by CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH. ("No one's ever had more pica than this guy.")

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sham bam bamina! posted:

New Lou, and I'm pretty sure that I'll just skip this one. Even he seems to regret it.

With that warning, I was expecting some super wacko fetish, but instead it's the crushing awfulness of reality. :smith:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
It is quite disturbing, but it becomes a lot less so when you learn the final thing they read is 100% fake. It's worth listening to for Isfahan's Solid Snake and Otacon impressions. "Snake, watch out! That's Maggot human being! Don't let him near your dick!"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Besides the petition episode, what other episodes mention the Large Hadron Collider? I swear there's an episode where Lemon says something like "of all the things we've read about the Large Hadron Collider, you managed to get it the most wrong."

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Gimnbo posted:

The Above Top Secret episode explains that it is a lie. The Godlike Productions episode spins some sort of Doctor Who fan-script out of it. The episode you're thinking of is Just Rage. I'm pretty sure one of the stoner episodes has stuff about it as well.

Thanks!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
DUH NA
DUH NA NA NAAAA

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

RareAcumen posted:

What's this from?

The Remainder Of My Time Will Be A Series Of Grunts.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I tried to introduce someone via the Roy Orbison episode today, but instead he went straight for the latest one, the male pregnancy episode.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The worst is definitely Frank's reading at Live 3. I still have no idea what that was.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
You can only crush the innocence if it's a furry!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
For more children eating chicken fun, check out I Can't Believe It's Not Entirely Butter!

By the way, there's a new episode, and it's about more paranormal nonsense!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

It Just Got Worse posted:

Another new episode just went up, one day after the last one. The premise for this one sounds kind of incredible.
http://thefpl.us/episode/166

Oh my god, this sounds amazing. It's such a tame idea, but no doubt we'll all feel super-dirty once it's over.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Well this episode definitely has more incestuous thoughts than I expected.

On the bright side, "Homojojo" is one of my new favorite usernames.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
New episode is up, and it looks like it's about one crazy person. Been awhile since they've had one of these.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I, for one, hope Jesus returns so the Atlantean Angels can get their planet back.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Literally The Worst posted:

I've been listening to the show on shuffle when I go to bed and it's been introducing me to a lot of episodes I haven't heard before. My new favorite is Without Adult Supervision. Stog's intros kill me.

"Lemon: Lemon lemon lemon"

One of my favorite intros is STOG's in the first food episode."Taco in a pocket! Eat a taco, from your jeans pocket!"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
How often should I have buttstog with my girlfriend?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
AND THEN A STOG POPPED OUT

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
First, put a large potato in a long Stog

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Number Stog hundred and Stoggy Stog.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Cirrial posted:

Oh my god it's the episode I'm currently listening to, I am an idiot. Thanks, I didn't think it could be the one I was listening to on and off for the past few days. Ugh. :cripes:

Well, as they say, you had to blurtit, brother.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

DemonTrigger posted:

I like the San Francisco Podcast, because although it's not my favorite of the recipe episodes, it's hilarious going from "stick it all in a blender. it's totally not cooked because i used a dehydrator for 10 hours" to the abomination of Dr. Pepper Taco Soup.

The San Francisco one is my favorite food episode just for that moment when Lemon's choking on the Doritos Sandwich for Kids, decides to wash it down with some Carrot Noodles with "Peanut" Sauce, and then gags on the mixture.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Im looking for a woman to cut off my peepee and STOG

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Lemon's 100% aggravation voice is one of my favorite parts of the podcast.

"I tried to commit sepuku, but my plastic sword didn't work!"
"TRY AGAIN."

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Djeser posted:

Adam and Bunnybread probably have the best range out of everyone. Jack Chick is a good runner-up just because I like his crazy witch, anime protagonist, and RRRRRROYAL voices.

Jimmyfranks has pretty good range, especially in the singing episode and the creepypasta episode. He gives that Barney story way more gravitas than it deserves.

TetsuoTW posted:

Or maybe it's Jack Chick as performed by Portaxx.

is this the same episode as "WHY AM I SUDDENLY PUNCHING MY WALL"?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Chwoka posted:

I miss when the choice would be fake, when it was between a boring one and a really interesting one. It's always disappointing when the readers pick differently than me.

The fake choices are always fun, like Vacation vs. Mario Sing-along To-Go Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson, but my favorite choice is still "Hey Boots, how do you spell 'mining?' Is it 'minning' or 'mineing'?"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Invisible Ted posted:

All the Frank West talk got me to search for him on the site, ended up listening to his reading at F-Plus Live 3 :stare:

:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

i just cant

USA! USA! USA! USA!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
drat, it looks like Bozarth is never going to kick Mars' rear end.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

kalensc posted:

This episode never stops being funny, and the articles about it in the real world keep getting better.

http://www.techspot.com/news/60071-mars-one-finalist-breaks-silence-claims-organization-total.html

Not even 2:30 in to the episode, Lemon jokes that they're all going to Mars, then corrects himself by saying, "well, those who donate the correct amount are going to Mars." He was talking about the Indiegogo, but he was right about this too.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Oh Jesus, this episode's going to be accent-palooza, isn't it?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I wasn't expecting a callback to being completely wrapped in cling film, but I'm so happy it happened.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
So this happened the other day:

Someone on twitter suggested it might finally be The Wrongest Words, which Lemon has been talking about for a while. It could possibly be something else, who knows!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The new episode is up! It's about a subreddit where people want to have their opinions changed. It certainly won't be stupid as gently caress.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
If I were to pick one gross one, I'd go with the ball-busting episode. Instead, I might go for my actual favorite, the sing-along episode.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Oh CumYum, why did you get banned?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I want a babby!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

I liked it a lot. especially that last guy whose djinn uses his wife's voice :confused:

Please tell me I wasn't the only one getting the same vibes from that and Portaxx's Episode 100 reading.

Edit: mods please change my name to Fiery Super Genie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
New Lou Reads is up. Better grab some soda or beer before listening.