Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Djeser posted:

"What is bigfoot" seems like a simple question, but it's actually complicated. Some bigfoots are Satan, or ghosts, or a time slip,

And some are multi dimensional aliens using future tech to avoid capture!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Lumbermouth posted:

STOG is real. Get your mind right, buddy ❤️

Give regards to STOG for us too

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

ShellGame posted:

I called it Mix Reads The Internet For You and nobody responded to it. I'm glad someone else heard the similarity.

Adding my hat to this reading.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
Aw man, this one is about my legally diagnosed medical condition. Time to skip.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

yea I'm probably gonna listen but ~multiple systems~ types tend to piss me off since I've actually worked around people like that and spoiler it's not like having a bad sitcom on perma-play in you brain, internet :argh:

Yeah! Let us know how it goes. Mine is mostly a bunch of emotion holders, trauma holders and scared children...

I like EC for being a bit more of a humanized touch, so here's hoping they didn't botch this.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
Twisted Metal: MARIO!!!!
I know it's not going anywhere good, but it really could.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

oh boy as an anime and beer fan I can't wait to just blow my brains out to this!

I hope you like flan!

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

bony tony posted:

Dozerfleet is a fictional universe in which a Midwestern shutin is the most important media creator and leader of a global media conglomerate. Every idea he's ever had has become a multi million dollar franchise.

I don't know why he keeps up that fantasy, but that's the elevator pitch.

Delusional megalomania. It's this or he gets on meds. Or becomes yet another mass shooter.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

A bigger problem is that an SA document is an obscenely masturbatory idea to begin with.

Just use SA to probe communities like Free Republic instead of as a source doc.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

T-man posted:

they did a doc on that way, way back. I think the MRA point about not wanting to do lovely toxic communities applies. hard to make fun when the president is all but a PUA

(i actually don't know what happened with FR for the last few years, but I assume it went full Q)

FR is entirely anti-q. they're all crumbling in disillusionment now that trump has backed relief checks.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
I loving love that these shows exist. I'm using them as coping right now, but i can't find an episode.

I think it was all about mucous and how illness are fake?
and i'm not sure if it was F+ or extra credit.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It was F Plus this year. Episode 319.

Thanks, my head has just too much mucous to think.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

It kinda has the feel of a long-running troll that different people will pick up because it's recognized as a forum meme. Like, just a regular troll on the forums will sit back and decide that today's the day they're going to take a shot at doing a nerd thigh post.

This would be an amazing ban me meme.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

IBroughttheFunk posted:

New Extra Credit episode out! Who's ready for male lactation fetishists?

Episode #121 - Father's Milk

This started out beautiful and ended up somehow better.

I gotta say the EC readers have grown on me.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

...then if you press the Play button it's just an hour of raw static.

Harsh noise wall but it's just everyone doing their best bunny bread and boots rain gear yells.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I don't think there's an F+ subject that's given me a stronger urge to strangle.

Nerd thigh strangler confirmed.
Also, hearing people flinch at cripplequeer or cripplecore is great, being a cripple and making people flinch intentionally is liberating.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
If you want "embarrassing teens trying to make themselves special" you should look into 'reality shifting'.
Just doing the right cheat codes in your brain to unlock wealth or make your of real or whatever.
Gods know I just want the cheat codes to be able to fix things, but... Yeah.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
no one mentioned it on the pod, but i recognized the Alex Mack joke, woo!

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Here's my story of MAGIC COFFEE

'guyz i waz relly cold and tiired and i got a hot cup of cioffee and i felt bettar it is magick plz buy overpriced crap'

god i hate that story.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Happy Landfill posted:

My god this episode is such a blast from the past in regards to the 00's anime scene. Thank you, I didn't know this was something I needed

But no mention of yaoi paddles! Or I just blocked them out.
It was a great episode.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

making fplus docs is doing fanfic but for the internet. i'm sorry, it's not curable

Assigning ABO ranks to TVTropes pages.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Nyoro posted:

It always surprises me to remember the ridiculists are probably all in their 40's

but then I remember I'm 31 so it's not like I'm particularly young either :shrug:

They make self deprecating comments about being out of touch for a reason.

And that reason is that they still think 20 years ago was the 1980s.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

The newest EC episode was too much for me, had to tap out. It's like reading Susan's place as an egg all over again

Gods. It was so full of self hating trans talk points my first trans peer group had.
I didn't tap out, but I should have.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

ShellGame posted:

completely understand

wish i could've tapped out too. something that didn't make it to air was just how angry julia and i got

Did you go beyond apocalyptic? I can't imagine.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

Still catching up with all the Garbage Day videos, and finally got to the Bunnybread Rapstravaganza.

First: "We call it Peruvian Hot Dish" might be the best joke of the night so far. Second, I'm deeply sad that I missed the chance to grab that NFT by Portaxx.

Wait, where are the videos? I need something to chew on while I write.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Zero_Grade posted:

buttplug.io

Thinking back on that episode makes me Kind of sad I won't get to hear lemon's reaction to finding out Ultrakill has an official buttplug feedback mechanism now.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
Forewarning:
I am hard of hearing, and struggle to hear sometimes.

The new F+ on The Monarchy Forum is pretty good for the most part, but there are sections of it I just can't hear?
And the volume kept ramping up and down between readers and it's kinda weird to listen to.
Is this just me?

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
I wasn't expecting the Parasite Eve reference in this episode, but I'm SO here for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
Good luck Lou, do what ya gotta do.