Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
Is anyone else unable to download any of the podcasts? If I try to download it onto my computer it never starts, and if I try to play it in my browser it just hangs.

prahanormal fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Mar 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
That's weird, because its been an issue over 4 different computers and at least a dozen different Internet connections at this point. :shrug:

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
That episode was fantastic and I can't wait for the mra's to find out about it and flip out.

Edit: Has there ever been an episode about crazy feminists? I feel like there would be a lot of material there too.

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
Lemon you lied to me about those dragons, these are works of art.