Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I loved that arms race at the end where it went from that guy giving his wife 4 orgasms in a row to "ONE HUNDRED ORGASMS IN THREE HOURS". To quote an older episode, "Nothing didn't happen as much as that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

New episode up, which appears to be about more people with stupid ideas.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Forums Barber posted:

Also that Modest Medusa comic is literally about a small child eating feces, it's not okay by any means.

Wait, what? :catstare:

This seems like a huge detail to leave out of the episode. I mean I know it probably isn't that relevant to Patreon itself, but I figured there would at least be some mention of said horribleness.

Fake Edit: Modest Medusa, trained from birth to eat poo poo

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

"Loyal Until You're Spoiled" was amazing just due to the random Fucks and The Smurfs, let alone all the nonsensical lyrics.

Also PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Never stop doing horrible fetishes. I don't mean to imply the other content is bad but come on, laughing at gross fetishes is their bread and butter.

The butter was in someone's rear end.

It also had pee and boogers in it. :rimshot:

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

The Comna posted:

F Plus live is live everybody!
Find it here

I've only made it through most of part 1 so far, but that story about the cat dying because that one guy was too busy thinking about virtual rape or w/e was really sad and hosed up.

EDIT: Oh god the rest of it :catstare: The description wasn't kidding when it said that was probably the worst thing they ever heard.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

What I learned is that way back in that other(kin) episode, there were those people making fun of a guy who was a Mork otherkin and talking about how ridiculous it was. Nowadays, thanks to tumblr, you can identify as literally anything and people will support you and not even question how stupid it sounds that you are a Rupeekin with ? Block headmates or whatever the hell else.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I like the couple of moments where they just read the stuff that he just types out in the chat, like during the first AllRecipes one with "I lit my rear end in a top hat on fire, I am sorry".

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Midnight Voyager posted:

"Hey, Boots, what are you up to this week?"
"Faking an interest in this week's topic?"

Same episode had STOG as Pixie "Cuntcake" Pickles.

That ending was beautiful too, just an endless tunnel of IM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN WHO WOULD LIKE TO CUT OFF MY PEEPEE AND BALLS

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I just rewatched the two drug forum episodes recently, and they are great just because of the mix of stupid ideas and terrible advice. It's almost like reading TCC. Also I loved when they talked about mail order brides, just for the phrase "She fell out of the dollar tree and hit every branch on the way down".

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I'm voting for more STOG in FPlus (all)

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I like the San Francisco Podcast, because although it's not my favorite of the recipe episodes, it's hilarious going from "stick it all in a blender. it's totally not cooked because i used a dehydrator for 10 hours" to the abomination of Dr. Pepper Taco Soup.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

The best reader is obviously Ophelia Flame :colbert:

A HUGE BANANA FOREST

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Aw man, I was really hoping they read "Don't choose this, Jimmyfranks".

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I went ahead and nominated the Singing episode, partly because it's not that gross but mostly because it is just so great.

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

quote:

so I have no shame left for the topic,

You know, you probably still should when the main focus of your boner is about what I assume to be a Generic "Stand-in for the player" Guy getting constantly assaulted by grotesque semen vampires.

(there probably are actual semen vampires too, it wouldn't surprise me)

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I had completely forgotten about this, but there was apparently a kickstarter for some guy trying to make a 3D sequel for Monster Girl Quest. Here is a video of Retsupurae making fun of it. (:nws: obviously)

Also apparently children really enjoy hentai games.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

The end of an era, apparently

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Fanzay posted:

How to fart in front of a girl will never ever not be hilarious to me. My favorite reading. "I saw AGE OF ULTRON RECE... RECENTLY!!"

"ONE FART THIS TIME!"

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask, but where does "This ain't _____ XXX" come from?

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

TetsuoTW posted:

More specifically...

Don't worry, it's only Wikipedia

I think "This Ain't COPS XXX" might be my favorite because I'm just imagining one of those on-foot chases and it's so ridiculous. "This Ain't Game of Thrones XXX" would just be Game of Thrones except more.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Jonathan Lee Riches
It's copyright

Seriously though, that 57 page list of defendants they read from is absolutely amazing.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

DOOP DE DOOP, SHOW ME YOUR POOP

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I like the bit where someone near the end mentions Frank West's book from FPlus Live 3, and you can hear Lemon :catstare: as he just goes "NO. DO NOT READ THAT.", followed by the description about how strong the reaction from the crowd was to that horrible, horrible thing.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I feel like this recent episode might be one of the best, period. Everyone seemed to be really on the ball with jokes, and the content itself hit all the holes (both metaphorically, and almost literally).

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Tracula posted:

Oh and the anal destruction episode of Lou Reads was also pretty tough to deal with.

I also had trouble listening to the Lou Reads about dudes discussing lapping up piss out of urinals. Absolutely disgusting.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

There was also that part where he was like "I want to steal away all the money in our bank account, preferably right after she gets paid." That whole thing sounded too ridiculously stupid to me to be a real thing, but either way that makes that person just as terrible for even thinking up something like this.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

echopapa posted:

I was a divorce lawyer. I have no trouble believing everything in this guy’s post was genuine. (Here are a couple of slightly exaggerated compendia of my client’s greatest hits: female client and male client.)

:stare:

I'm only 3 minutes into the first, but I guess I underestimated what people with no understanding of the legal system think it can do.

EDIT:"...and if some guy puts his dick in her, it's like he's putting his dick in me, and that would make me gay."

DemonTrigger fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Nov 19, 2015

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I had no idea that I would be so glad to hear about people having carb nightmares again.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I felt like this episode buried the lead at about halfway in.

STIFFY IN A JIFFY

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I remember that I had started listening to FPlus because it got linked somewhere on SA, which it occasionally does. The most recent episodes at that time were the Monkey Moms one and the Film Proposals one, which were both relatively tame and pretty great. If I had to choose one favorite, it would probably be the most recent poetry one (#183) because it is both really bad poetry and a sampler of various dumb fetishes that had already been covered. I'm also specially fond of the Malatora one because I had followed the SA thread during its time and it was hilarious.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

There was a lot of smack-talking the doc in this one, although while skimming it I did stop to read one sentence of that nursery thing and immediately regretted it.

I think the person in the second to last snippet listened to that TURNS THE LISTENER INTO THEIR PENIS file.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

X-Ray Pecs posted:

The ones about making people drink piss or eat poo poo against their will are the hardest to listen to.

Agreed. The CumOnFood episode has a whole lot of discussion about stealth-feeding cum to people through the food, which is totally hosed up.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

That episode just has a lot of people going "I have to eat this thing but I don't want to ACTUALLY eat it because I think it's gross" and some of the substitutions are amazing.

I-CING PACKETS AND CUUUM LUBE
I-CING PACKETS AND CUUUM LUBE

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

TAI CHI HARRY POTTER

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Okay real talk, when the episode started and that "parody" """""song""""" kicked in, I thought that was just Jack Chick singing from really far away while taking a piss or something. It wasn't until the introductions that I realized that was actually Dozerfleet or whoever singing.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I'll remit you~~~

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

gently caress, I was coming in to do this exact thing. That part of the episode is beautiful.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

CHEESECAKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Haruharuharuko posted:

The soda pop in the vagina one broke me harder than anything in a long time.

So you can get a yeast infection that's code red flavored.

The true way to masturbate is with Diet Coke and Mentos, obviously.

For me, I think it was the bologna loving. BOLOGNA LUBE