Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Cleretic posted:

Ironically, the TVTropes episode was both my introduction to the F Plus, and the only one I can't manage to listen to all the way through more than once. There's just something about Troper Tales that's so intangibly awkward that I can't stomach it. Somehow the bug one's manageable, yet Troper Tales? Nope.

My favorite episode's the MUD roleplaying bios one, though, which is... probably obvious to people given the evidence at hand.

That one is brilliant. "Her legs are sex. She has a will work out boby. You can her puss"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
drat, I could feel the hate. It was an entertaining subject, but definitely one they don't need to ever cover again. Let's have some nice non-toxic fanfiction or something next time. Please?

Also, I found the "2 the ranting gryphon" rant from the 100th episode, and god drat:
1) did/do all his audios have that background music that makes him sound like a radio dJ, or was that something the youtube uploader added?

2) They should have mentioned that he sounds like 21 from Venture Bros!

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

One of my favourites is the old one where they read out Transformers fan fiction. Episode 9, I think? Also episodes 55 and 99, both great if you like severely bonkers yet work-safe fanfiction.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

The Transformers one, the first one they read uses "JUST THEN" after every line of dialogue.

The second one has my favourite bit in it though: "MEGATRON!! What-a do you doing?!"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Oh my God you guys have to do a NaNoWriMo episode!

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Squint posted:

no but you see COMPUTERS
But the computer matches would be so perfect as to eliminate the thrill of romantic conquest.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Definitely go to that guy's site and read the whole adventure game, by the way. They didn't get through half of it in the episode and it's wall to wall gold.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I wish the audiophile episode had been all about that guy, he was fantastic.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I was listening to the episode where they read out a CSI fan script, and Isfahan as the CSI guy was talking to Kumquat as the hospital secretary, and out of nowhere Kumquat pipes up "my name is Sectetary!" and I laughed so hard I nearly got in an accident.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I listened again to "Please Direct Complaints To This Hole In The Ground" and went looking for the Penn Foster post, and I think the whole thread is actually worth reading. I've grown a taste for insane ranting people on consumer review websites so I really enjoyed the Rip Off Report and Epinions episodes.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Djeser posted:

HELLO YES HI. MY NAME IS WHATIFWEWEREALLROBOTSINDISGUISE. AURAGGGH. I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S KORRA!

I didn't even realise I was familiar enough with Kumquat to read posts in his voice.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I listened back to the second Wikihow episode and laughed a lot when after a few minutes of courtesy pee discussion Boots suddenly said "I want to move on!"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I'm a fan of John as played by Stog.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I know they swore off PUA poo poo so it's definitely not Married Red Pill but I really hope it's Maried Red Pill :allears:

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

nope, it's this one. Read it in glorious original text form too here!

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

One thing I wish they'd do is update the documents with the other stuff they find while recording, like I want to read the crazy "why can't I get hired at Walmart" complaint but it isn't in the doc.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

They didn't go "first, a little backstory" on the Roy Orbison one either.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Djeser posted:

BlurtIt remains a masterpiece of an episode.

I had "how can I improve my sex power" in a tab for a while so I could look over at it occasionally and laugh.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Kumquat's list was brilliant. "how to make a Harry Potter broom! How to make a Harry Potter room!"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

quote:

a vagina the size of a toilet
sweet jesus

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I've been listening back through the podcast and I can't find the ShakespeareHemingway shorts. It was around Fplus Live 2 I think, they put up a Saved By The Bell fanfic and a Garfield/Charlie Sheen crossover ("Garfield started waterboarding Charlie Sheen, with his waterboard") but I can't find links to them anywhere. Did they get taken down or am I just too dumb to look at a website? If they did get taken down I'm gonna need some bootleg copies.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

How does Lemon manage to pronounce Faygo "fahgo"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

That reading is difficult to get over. It might be the highlight of Stog's time on the podcast, and that's saying something.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Why does Lemon think "Sheenaza" has two Ns? I thought he was just stumbling in the roleplay episode, but he says it so confidently here.

Our special guest, Zarla Something!

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

There's A Reason We Don't Do Drugs Together.

hi
One day i inserted a wire into my penis first time i use small wire and day by day i use a long wire about a length from my elbow to finger wen i insert it it was going with out any disturbance and i feel goood and it was so nice .in my college no body was in my room,i toook a wire which was slight big and i inserted
into my penis wen i insert that it puncture my urethra internally and start bleed like menstrual blood and i was afraid and about 100 ml blood will spitted on my bed,don know wat to do,it never stops,and i used a sponge in my penis to stop blood but it never stops .one day fully wen i go urine it comes in red color and i don know wat to do.up to next day i didn sleep and i check every one hour by going to bathroom wether blodd stops .but the next day At 6 clock morning i went bathroom and i starts urine and agin blood comes and i cried .and after complet urine i again forced to urine at that just normal urine came without blood .finally i relaxed ,from the next time i starts insert a hp wooden pencil to my penis and later lead refill pen etc i usually use a wire called phone wire i will bisect the phoine wire which consist of two lines and i use one line to insert into my penis.was feeling super now.friends wen u insert
unsharp the edge of the wire and insert and or don leave it.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Her legs are sex. She has a will work out boby. You can see her puss.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

It's a real Catch 22.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

The phrase puts me in mind of one time when I was listening to some gaming podcast, and they were talking about all the evil things you can do in a spy RPG called Alpha Protocol- "you can smash a bottle over this guy's head to make him talk, you can murder this guy's friend and gloat about it to him, you can brutally assault-rifle this guy in the face" but then they have to include a disclaimer that of course they're not the kind of person who'd do that in real life. This weird fear that the things you do in a game or watch in a movie or read in a book will be used to judge you and you have to make sure you're absolutely clear that you don't endorse them. The F Plus mostly doesn't do this, which is something I like about it- in the Men's Rights or PUA episodes it's understood that these are loathsome people without Lemon saying "I do not endorse the content of what I have just read"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

She was also on Reno IS Drest In A Kostoom, which I think is before that one

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

you're doing god's work djeser

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Two all-time readings I've rediscovered listening to back episodes at work:

The one in ePinions when a guy gets full-pricezoned by Pepsi and goes into an actual Nice Guy rant about not getting Moutain Dew coupons

My favourite part in that episode was "which half of the religions do worship Monstober?"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I liked the guy with the crappy laptop because of the way Lemon read "no" every time

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Hell, at least someone is getting some enjoyment out of the diarrhoea

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Hey one joke of Lemon's I really liked was when he read the KILLING SPELL in that one magick episode and ended it with "YOU'RE DEAD ISFAHAN! I KILLED YOU WITH THE KILLING SPELL!"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

quote:

Bad Customer Servise And you all are lier!!!! - Costumer Service
Hey!!! I really cant trust it u all Constumer Servise is too bad!!! U know that The promotion of The Hottest Deals ? When i went to the Burger King Near Leisure mall thr i wanna to order this set but u know the The ppl who serve us didnt take any paper about promotion to the constumers!!! Outside thr ady have a Big Billboard is showing us that have the promotion y the person dun even give the customer to see the paper just keep it in the counter and nd us to ask it is got Promotion of set Rm5.95 . The person only give us the paper wif a unlike face!!! This r a big centre thr have many Burger king in this whole but y was urs customer servise r so bad!!!! It is wan us to Upload to facebook and say all things about u all? If us customer servise can be good i think u can win than Mc donald !!!! And hope dun keep the paper of the "Hottest Deals"!!!! Because the Billboard ady showing us so big promotion if like this Many ppl would like to Buy this meals!!! if u all not showing us means u all is lier cuz the billboard ady said but u all not showing us the paper !!pls u guys I can sure that ur customer Servise is sosososososo BAD!!!

quote:

If you want to improve your sex power then to eat red dry fruit,like anar,chuknedr,and many more,
and doing exercise daily ,I'm hundred percent you imporve your sex power,and wear red underwer

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

The F Plus, forever and forever *burp* a hundred years The F Plus *burp* s... things. Me and The F Plus runnin' around and *burp* The F Plus time. Aaall day long forever. All, a hundred days *burp* The F Plus forever a hundred times.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

my girlfriend is Legos posted:

Yeah, I'm not big on the whole yelling thing in general. Kumquatxop is really funny guy, but I think his exaggerated voices and shouting sometimes detract from his readings. YES, HELLO is good, though.

Maybe occasionally but on the other hand

FREE

PETTING

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

Man for some reason Frank's 'you wanna boo me???' after his rear end Credit joke bombed was one of my favorite F Plus moments in general

I really love Lemon saying Frank West twice, and the second time Frank goes "uh- OK?" And scrambles to produce another line

E: he could have just said "you already did me you idiot" but instead he tried to just roll with it, because the man is a professional

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Reservoir Cats, Pig Fiction, and [cracks up while attempting to say "From Dusk Til Dog"]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

It's kinda tough to put voices to names in this show since there are so many readers and not all of them are in every episode. Boots and Toast probably took me the longest to distinguish.

Nothing in F Plus is going to compare to me trying to distinguish Justin McElroy from Travis McElroy, a feat that took me like 200 episodes to figure out.

I've listened to like 50 episodes of Chapo Trap House and still couldn't tell you with any degree of certainty which host is speaking at any given time.