Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
The Hail Frasier one in the previous episode cracked me up.

quote:

Frasier is way too upset to do anything, especially go to another part of Seattle which Daphne! He cries every day, thinking Martin is dead. A service is held in his honour. Everyone Frasier knows comes to support him. The song that is the name of the movie is sung, like a British marching tune. This doesn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
The offbeat brides episode reminded me of this piece of fanart I saw, that I think the bride's mother commissioned?

What dumbass invites Moriarty, Gollum, and TWO weeping angels to their wedding? And invites the Hulk but doesn't let him in?

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

It's still real to me, drat it.

Also, cracked up at the end when they belatedly realised they were doing and old-style intro

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

"That's why they call him Bats And Rats Man"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Is BlurtIt also the one with “HOW DO I INCREASE MY PANIC?”

It also has probably my favourite line/reading in the podcast: "If you want to improve your sex power then to eat red dry fruit, like... anar... chuknedr... and many more"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Yeah it's def the first one, it's a magic duel between him and Isfahan. "You're dead Isfahan! I killed you with the KILLING SPEEELLLL"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Imagine kumquatxop touching the poop. He'd be posting on blurtit like "YES HI HELLO,"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

change my name posted:

The Ripoff Report ep is really good too, the Dildo Hut section and reviews for drug dealers are particular high points.

All the consumer review ones are my favourites I think. That and the advice ones

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I was glad when everyone fell apart laughing at the one guy's fantasy of "taking the place" of his friends sex doll, because I also fell apart laughing

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Episode 4 "You've Got A Friend". Fun fact, also the origin of the phrase "well known food place"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I know Lemon only ever talks about the early episodes in terms of how embarrassed he was by them. I like episode 9 a lot, 4 and 7 are good, and every episode has at least some funny stuff, but overall you aren't missing anything major. Do listen to episode 35 specifically though

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I did like the cockrub warriors

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I loved Lemon's little aside "that's rap you're hearing right now"

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Ah it's been awhile since Frank West showed up, great stuff

With his classic "I'll do my girl voice" joke no less

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

My favourite Frank West moment is when Lemon accidentally read his name out twice in one intro, and instead of saying "you already did me dumbass" he went "uh ok" and tried to find a second quote to say. That there is a trooper

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

The deathstar ballgag is pretty hilarious tbh

That's no ball.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I saw someone obliquely reference this the other day and I thought they were joking

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

So why does "the intern" not have a page on the site? This is the second or third episode she's been on

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Who's Anna?

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Ahegao is anime/manga o-face. I do not wish to think on this any further.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Maybe someone out there did some extensive research into the old Venture Bros argument about whether smurfs lay eggs

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Episode 79: Rob The Advice Parrot

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

She has a will work out boby. You can her puss.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Oh did they ever put the links to the bonus cut segments from that back on the site? There were like 3 iirc

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Internet computer is one, the other two aren't there though :( they're fully insane ShakespeareHemmigway stories, one is titled Screech: Death Proof and the other features the line "Garfield began waterboarding Charlie Sheen with his waterboard". I think I have them saved on my phone still...

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

expensive jeans posted:

I think my favorite has to be the BlurtIt! epidode. Just light-hearted internet dumbness and PENIS IS BLOOD!

HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY SEX POWER?

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

ewe2 posted:

Where is that from, I get lost a bit with all the sonic references in many of the fplus/extra credit eps (i was never a sega nerd). There is the most ridiculous list in ep 231 and anne frank wouldn't have seemed out of place.

Oh, I can do better than simply tell you which episode had Anne Frank the Hedgehog:

https://youtu.be/R6lHfK2FYR4

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Ah yes, the job which gave me a habit of never ever using gendered pronouns without getting a name first

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Just from listening to the episode it sounds like one of those "whether he's real or faking he's clearly put a lot of effort into this insane thing" situations

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

People just can't let themselves believe that a crazy person might actually exist and do a thing somewhere.

They're worried about being taken in by this guy

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

One of my fav episodes is I think ep 9, the transformers fanfic. To this day I say "Megatron, what a do you doing" to my kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I don't think a day goes by without me thinking "MEGATRON! WHAT-A DO YOU DOING!"