Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Urdnot Fire posted:

I've listened to the bug episode several times (I always bust a gut at "my PEEHOLE"), but I still have not made it through Sissykiss. I don't know what it is about it, but probably "cummies".

If the semen ingestion is getting you, just wait for the incest fantasies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Ariong posted:

I personally think that someone literally filling pacifiers with semen and putting them in ther mouths and sucking on them in real life is more disgusting than a story about 2 brothers loving, simply by virtue of the fact that one is fiction and the other is actually happening somewhere. Personal preference though. Erm, maybe preference is the wrong word. Personal prejudice.

Either way, both those things are trumped by the cosmic horror of knowing there are people who enjoy cum-eating AND relative-loving.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus
I'm stunned that none of this is from Reddit.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Djeser posted:

It's been deleted now but for a short while Onideus, the web developer/adult baby fetish guy from the 100th episode exskaviganska, was posting in the comments on Episode 100, gloating about how he was the admin of Encyclopedia Dramatica and how much higher ED's ranking was than The F Plus.

He also seemed a bit confused by the idea of a podcast.

While the comments are now gone, he also bragged about a book which he was writing, and all the research he had done for it.

Have a look at the topics he had in mind:

My favorites are: 'Technology - Internet - Crushing Noob Website Dreams', 'Society - Racism - Poverty, Not Skin Color', everything under 'Religions - Christians', that 'Personal - Work' is comprised of Wal-Mart and a video store, 'Animals - Anthropomorphism' and 'Technology - Internet - Reality Manipulation Art & Troll Conspiracies'.

"Media - Anime - Raped Anime"

Uh huh. "Research". Sure.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

steinrokkan posted:

Just wanna join in with thanks of my own. The first F+ I encountered was TVTropes. Followed by Roy Orbison and Sinead O'Connor, two of my absolute favorite episodes - after that I just knew I had to get more.

My first F Plus was the adult babies one so I was more or less immunized/institutionalized from the start.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus
gently caress your evil podcast. This one was worse than the bugs on dicks episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

MyFaceBeHi posted:

I have just found the Roy Orbison episode.

I have found the BEST episode!

I will also not look at Germans and/or cling film the same again.

Finding out Ulli Haarburste isn't real was like finding out about Santa.