Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Forgall posted:

Now I want them to cover Silent Hill wiki circumcision thing. Though it's just one crazy guy so maybe there's not enough varied material.

There's a whole tag for 'focus on a single twit', so it's not too farfetched.

Also a bit late, but for most reprehensible, the dude from r/ecuse yourself who wants to kick his wife out but keep their baby because he doesn't want to pay child support gets my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

INTJ has the distinction of being the rarest (supposedly ~1% of the population) and therefore best and most special of the MBTIs. I recall that being very important to me when I was 14.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

And if you drown her head in soapy water, she won't peep~

There's a point in 24TH where someone mentions rainbows and Lemon chimes in with "na na na~" that made me laugh out loud. Those songs should not be as catchy as they are.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I can’t tell what’s making me the angriest, Lemon mispronouncing the “Poke-“ and “Pik-“ prefixes, the PokeSex/PokeDex pun, or the very concept of a Pokémon dildo.

He does do a good PokeSex impression, you have to admit.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Welp, won't be listening to this one then! I've had the 24 hour holter/BP cuff combo a few times because of my lovely nervous system and it is The Worst.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

LanceHunter posted:

Also, after over 300 episodes we learn that Lemon still thinks squirt is pee...

Nutshell's quiet "okay :sigh:" got me. Not a hill worth dying on.

Crystal episodes are my favourite episodes still. Mostly harmless, incredibly stupid. Perfection.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Antivehicular posted:

Is anyone else not able to listen to/download the file? I'm getting a network error when I try to play and "no file" when I try to download.

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1349864112445120515?s=19

That would probably do it.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

The moment his name came up on the Ross and Carrie episode some part of my brain immediately connected it to corresponding F Plus episode despite not having relistened to it in years. Thank you, brain.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I haven't listened to it recently, but #35 "No Adult Supervision" has a line that sticks in my head for no reason: someone introducing Lemon as "lemonlemonLEMONlemon". It plays in my brain whenever I buy lemons. So, that and 49 can stay.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

BootsRaingear posted:

Stog was just reading everybody's Skype names that episode. Lemon's was:

Lemon "Lemon" LemonLemon

Huh! The more you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

lmao the itch.io doc...may i submit the OnlyCans theme song for your perusal and possible inclusion.

(disclosure: I know some of the devs on that game and it is not a sincerely horny endeavour. whether that makes it better or worse is up to you I guess).