Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
The ComicsNix episode (#271) is really, really good. Maybe my favorite episode? It's just so ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
Just seeing the phrase Paw Patrol Creepypasta Wiki made me burst out laughing

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I miss that too. The other day at work someone was talking about some weird internet poo poo they stumbled on (Sex dolls, I think) and that kind of thing doesn’t even make my gross poo poo meter twitch anymore. This dudes mind was completely blown, though. Reminded me of when I stumbled on the dollfucker thread when I started lurking here and how crazy that seemed at the time.

My first exposure to the F Plus was the Imagine Your Fave episode, and it nearly made me throw up in my spaghetti. I came back to it a couple years later and went "oh, this doesn't seem quite as shocking anymore".

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
I put together a personal top 5 F+ episode list for 2019:

1. Lavender Scissors Overlord
2. SWORDS!!!
3. Failure Is The Only Option
4. Aliens & Autism
5. Steve Bannon Ruined Your Sex Robot Conference

Honorable Mention: You Get Wet

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019

Jedi425 posted:

KJA wrote the first set of X-Wing books, which were OK, but they paved the way for the real stars of the Star Wars. The Wraith Squadron books were excellent and I will die on this hill made of X-Wing models and toy lightsabers. :colbert:

Excuse me, KJA had nothing to do with any of the X-Wing books, Stackpole did the Rogue Squadron books, featuring his personal Mary Sue, the super special Jedi/cop/fighter ace Corran Horn. (Can confirm that Wraith Squadron is still excellent, including Mercy Kill, RIP Aaron Allston)

ewe2 posted:

Which book was the one where Luke and Leia got together before Empire came out? Read like a Ripping Yarns ep crossed with a self-published Young Adult novel.

Splinter of the Mind's Eye, I believe.

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019

sexpig by night posted:

we're gonna need an Extra Credit of Lesbiathon just freaking out about various D&D homebrew things because I felt that in my soul when she went off about grappling in 3.5

Extra Credit Reads The Book Of Erotic Fantasy

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
The Channel Awesome rebrand at the end loving sucks

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
I just pictured Bunnybread as all of the bad roommates and it fit my picture of him very well.

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
the guy who was like "why can't I do NoFap while on my hokey all-meat diet" was the perfect summation of how horrible this poo poo is and how idiocy attracts further idiocy

also he was doing testosterone shots, so maybe that was what was making him hornéd up

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
Maybe I'm just a bit angry today but this episode has been extra rough for me and oh God I just hit the baby talk gently caress me

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
love the episode art on this one, can't wait to listen to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
I was incredibly excited about this doc, and it's everything I could've hoped for.