Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

I was waiting for the mechanics to reveal it is a 5e hack, of course.

Furry's inclusiveity drive demanding they include every fetish just ends up with disgusting unplayable games that appeal to no one.

Edit: Their patreon is 92 patrons giving 2400 per book!? I'm assuming they haven't put a book out in 5 years.

miniscule12 fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jul 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

That description of breasts is so amazing, it makes them sound so disgusting even though the author intended it to be erotic.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Would love to hear more lore episodes.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

T-man posted:

i finally listened to i don't even own a tv and i like it. do more series of unfortunate events

you don't say

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

https://thefpl.us/episode/341

Insanely good ep

miniscule12 fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jan 8, 2021

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

These aren't gently caress fights, they're fight fucks completely different.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Time to bring back Irregular to ask these people what the gently caress is wrong with them.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Did they pre-write some of these jokes? Got dang.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Lotus Aura posted:

Hell yeah, I appreciate it because it's really obvious that she's having a good time reading and/or listening to these bad posts. You'd think that'd be relatable to folks here. :shrug:

It would be nice if random sounds didn't initiate distress in me I agree.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

There are two episodes I will never listen to

Monkey Moms and Bug Fetish.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Oh the plush episode was a classic!

I'm still thinking about SPHs.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Nerd Thighs has the stench of homestuck fans on a discord coming up with an in joke and posting stories on random websites as a joke.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Benny the Snake posted:

Hi everyone. It's been a very long time since I've last posted on these forums. Recent events have urged me to come back. I was hesitant to stick my neck out, but an incident involving this podcast has prompted me to do something. I've made a tweet thread about it here:

https://twitter.com/bort_bortles/status/1385780189666308099

Last Friday when browsing the site, I came across a 404 error and in the corner was a cartoon of host John Toast in a cowboy hat and wearing a confederate flag. I immediately tweeted out to the F Plus and a handful of hosts, Lemon included. I was very upset seeing this symbol of white supremacy being shown on my favorite podcast site. Lemon's response was "I'm perfectly fine with having a conversation about this, but you're gonna need to adjust your tone significantly."

I am a first generation citizen. My parents emigrated from Mexico and within the last few years they've become naturalized. I've been fortunate enough to where I haven't had any racially motivated violence visited upon me or my family. That being said, I still know that symbols like the Confederate flag, the swastika, the blue lives matter flag, and the Trump flag are all banners waved by people who want hurt and kill people who look like me. Who aren't white. Even if Lemon didn't believe that I was a brown person, where the gently caress does he get off tone policing someone who points out a hate symbol on his site?

It's that sense of entitlement, that white privilege, that motivates other white people to hate people like me. I could hear the venom in his words as he told me to watch my tone. I could hear him spit those words and end his sentence calling me something hurtful. Lemon knows better. This podcast has been around for more than ten years. He's touched on all kinds of regressive poo poo and instances of white supremacy, racism, and fascism. Not only that but he's based in Minneapolis. The George Floyd protests happened in his city. Where does he get off telling someone to watch their tone in justified anger seeing a hate symbol? Lemon is a racist. I have no compunctions calling him that. One of my biggest issues with this podcast is the lack of diversity. How JW Freeman and Lou Fernandez are the only minority hosts and even then they're regular guests, not hosts. It creates this echo chamber and when obviously regressive poo poo like this is found, who's gonna speak out if it doesn't affect them personally? This right here is the clearest example of The F Plus' diversity problem.

Thankfully Nutshell and other hosts seem to agree with me. I want to exert as much pressure on this and hope he and other hosts of The F Plus and Extra Credit sees this. I will no longer listen to The F Plus so long as Lemon is associated with it. He's a bigot and bigotry has no place in The F Plus. I call upon other fans, contributors, and hosts to join me and demand Lemon and other hosts who align with him to leave The F Plus. It's way past time for forgiveness. The time for justice is now.

no

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Laocius posted:

This is the part that actually does make sense to me, at least in theory. I get the appeal of having your imaginary bullshit coexist with other people’s, but only if you actually want to collaborate with them. You know, have your fake country border someone else’s, write some bullshit about how their shared history, that kind of thing.

What makes it weird is that no one seems to want to do that? They put all their bullshit in the same place, but none of it seems to interact until someone wants to make Quebec independent. It’s like an improv group, but everyone is just independently improvising their own scenarios.

everything is social, the idea that you create something that only you will see isn't real anymore

these thought forms can only have value if they are in conflict with another

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

sexpig by night posted:

I fell down a youtube hole of some Minecraft like...scripted drama slash LP called Dream something and for a second in the first episode I thought that was it and was like 'drat these guys got Japan and Tohou folded into this weird Game Of Thrones For Kids thing?' and honestly nothing became clearer when I realized it was its own thing.

Also

Are you talking about Dream SMP? Dream (a content creator) and SMP (survival multiplayer).

I know that blew up huge with zoomers and like 20 new youtube superstars were born from it. I would not be surprised if there was a huge fandom around it.

miniscule12 fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Sep 10, 2021

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

I support dream's will to power and ability to use his fanbase as a weapon in order to gain even more wealth in fame

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

a dozen swans posted:

Big ups to ANYONE who makes millions of dollars on a scam honestly

it's this. the future of parasocial relationships is creators scamming the poo poo out of their audiences constantly, who will willfully give up their money but still keep loving the person who robbed them.

we see this already with crypto schemes like faze clan save the kids token. People want to be scammed, it makes them feel closer personally to their favorite content creator.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

forever wrapped up in g-strings eternally.

so when is the guro doc going to be read.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

I don't know, it was a new joke and I think I prefer same joke.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

LanceHunter posted:

For everyone about to listen to the latest F Plus episode, have this link ready: http://www.am-i-fat.com

web 4.0 has arrived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, now that you say it, those bumper stickers definitely have big Straight Guy Energy

Which in turn makes me wonder if there are straight-identified vs. gay-identified objectfucker subcultures, and if they get into fights

Weren't the vacuum fetishists pretty gay?

Some of the hair guys too.

watch/glasses all straight tho.

I'm sure it's completely arbitrary