Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

how the gently caress did I not know about this before, goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Kumquat owns and I will probably change my name to EGG RAW BLOOD BUTT

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Youth Decay posted:

Kumquatxop is especially Kumquatxoppy in this episode.

I nearly fell over dead listening to the sneezing fetish episode yesterday

that and the dang foot fetish episode too, but pretty much anyone can say "innocent sock show" and I'll bust out

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the djinni episode and the piggyback ride episode

because yes, people are talking about these things right now and they really care about their djinns and getting a ride from a stranger

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Not being able to laugh at this weirdo because he has a specific reason for being a weirdo means that you can't actually laugh at anything on this show. There is always a reason.

I have no idea what a clawfish or a SARNO AQUA MONSTER is, but holy hell did I learn absolutely nothing past their names

well, that and GODZILLA and fish Jedi or whatever the hell

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

We all pay prices to stay high.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ShellGame posted:

I'll have you all know I took great pains to choose readings that did not include Hamilton! However that effort did not extend to any other fictitious representations of past presidents.

Millard Fillmore's here and he's ready to get biz-zay

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mackery Tailher

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

but what does Lemon think of Erase Errata? :colbert:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

This episode on root beer is sending me to places I never thought possible. The struggle sessions of Aristophanes and KnyteOwl are some of the best I've heard in a long time.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

My stomach actually turned a dozen times listening to the animebeers Extra Credit as I can't imagine what kind of milkshakes this guy was brewing on the side.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Grondoth posted:

The RP kinda raises an interesting point, if the fetish is "I beat up a dude and totally dominate him" and "I get beat up and totally dominated by a dude," what's... what's the latter party to even write out?

"And then my head was crushed like a grape and it was SO HOT!"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Supernanny Wiki reminds me of SCP for some reason, but with less emphasis on being spooky and more on being sadistic. That being said, these are a lot of bloods to use in a single punishment.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Oh, but wait until you learn about the Smurfs and Christ!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ShellGame posted:

As long as you aren't screaming that your mushroom gravy has mushrooms in it or wondering why YUCKY ONIONS are in anything, you're probably juuuuuuuust fine.

Wait a second. Mushroom gravy? I get the feeling this isn't the first time this has come up for some reason in the same way.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I think this might be the first time someone's dyslexia has come to the fore in a reading, because it's the type of misspelling that can occur for a word that's so close, yet so far like "discrageful"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

miniscule12 posted:

Nerd Thighs has the stench of homestuck fans on a discord coming up with an in joke and posting stories on random websites as a joke.

It has the stink of alt-right guys going on about thigh meat and making very hurriedly mad comments about programmer socks.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Why, they had that guy on The View the other day, he was describing his relationship with his airplane wife,

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

It's the end of an era. Yahoo! Answers is shutting down for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

change my name posted:

I'm disappointed by everyone who's suggested Quora is the next yahoo answers, question.com is like 10x as stupid

where else can someone learn important answers to burning questions like "Egg Raw Blood Butt" and what a muggle wand is