Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I have only recently fallen into the F-Plus rabbithole, and I don't know everyone's names yet, but there's one guy on the podcast that has a wonderful laugh and it makes me happy. :3:

Also, the Not Always Right episode is the best thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
There's one guy who has a high-pitched giggle, which is great, but there's one guy who has a booming scream-laugh that is extremely infectious. The latter guy is who I was talking about. I can't seem to figure out his identity though.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Squint posted:

Stog is probably the high-pitched giggle, but the screamy laugh could be a couple of people. Lemon probably has the screamiest laugh, I'd say. If you can point us towards an example of one you're trying to identify (episode and timecode), someone will be able to put a name to it lickety split.

I've been frantically listening through episodes trying to find out who this is. I'm currently listening to one with Jack Chick, Frank West and Lemon (they seem to be the likeliest candidates), so hopefully I can get to the bottom of this soon.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:10bux: says it's STOG.

Abyssal Squid posted:

It's gotta be Kumquatxop. You've got a "Yeah" in your name, it's like you're soul mates.

Ag Bengip posted:

IMO Frank West has the best laugh, and probably the best voice in general.

Alaois posted:

Jack Chick probably

Squint posted:

Stog is probably the high-pitched giggle, but the screamy laugh could be a couple of people. Lemon probably has the screamiest laugh, I'd say. If you can point us towards an example of one you're trying to identify (episode and timecode), someone will be able to put a name to it lickety split.

Abyssal Squid wins. For some reason it wasn't really clear from the sound clip they posted (which was hilarious, by the way), but yeah, after listening to the /r/un_away episode, it's clear to me that my favorite laugh is Kumquatxop. :toot:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

steinrokkan posted:

My favorite laugh is Jimmy Franks, he is just so wholesome despite reading abominable trash.

Is he the one that's like "eeeeheeheehee"? Because I love that one too.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Then Kumquatxop is my favorite, and STOG is my close second favorite. Lots of good laughs among the cast, at any rate. :D

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I haven't recommended the podcast to anyone yet, but if you don't die laughing at the sneeze fetish episode, your heart is made of stone.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Every time I think I have a favorite F-Plus "ridiculist", I eventually re-realize that my favorite is all of them.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

MooCowlian posted:

Yeah, the christian domestic discipline people were pretty bad. "I convinced my mother in law I should be allowed to beat her daughter because her other daughter wasn't beaten and got shamefully divorved".

The Christian discipline one seemed like it was about 95% "My husband spanks me all the time but it's because of God and ;) not at ALL ;) because we have a spanking fetish" which made me feel a little better about it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Guy Mann posted:

HEY

HEY

HEY

HEY

HEY

https://thefpl.us/episode/220

CHEESECAKE ARMPIT

Kumquatxop is a treasure. :allears:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

I love how amused they are by your username. :v:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

EmmyOk posted:

Why have I only realised now that Frank West has the sweetest laugh?

It's so cute. :kimchi:

Kumquat's is the most contagious though.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Nobody looks even SLIGHTLY like what I imagined they'd look like. :psyduck:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

RyokoTK posted:

Bunnybread was at Live 3 and he actually does look like you'd expect him to.

I picture him as a dark-haired white-but-not-pale bespectacled 30-ish year old man who would be in one of those commercials for a Big & Tall suit place. How close am I? I would check for myself, but half the Live 3 videos are private. :smith:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

McGlockenshire posted:

I was not ready for Kumquatxop's beard streaked with gray.

I wasn't ready to be quoted by Bunnybread just now. :ohdear: I thought Isfahan and Lemon were the only F-Plus goons.

Also I was expecting Kumquatxop to be considerably more disheveled, sort of like a cross between Slavoj Zizek and Lewis Black but younger.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Instead of "yes we can", their campaign slogan can be "YES HELLO"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Zarla is great, and I love the evilness of her laugh.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
That song at the beginning was really from Hamilton? I no longer regret avoiding the musical now.

Also, I love Zarla and her adorable laugh :kimchi:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I liked how much trouble someone (Bozarth?) had saying "huracanrana" :haw:

I was a huge smark from about 1995 to 2005, so this episode was a glimpse into how much more embarrassing my childhood could have been if Wikia was a thing back then.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

DemonTrigger posted:

I think my favorite thing that happens occasionally is when basic sex shows up in a fetish episode. I remember whichever one where Lemon goes "Every once in a while, we get some creep who's into loving."

I believe that was the lift & carry fetish episode, which I listened to yesterday. It's always fascinating to me that people can develop such mundane fetishes.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Wasn't Adam Bozarth the one talking about Loki "biting [his] neck...like a mama cat" in the episode about people having Nordic god-spouses? That line made me laugh out loud on the train.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

RyokoTK posted:

"WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDA'S BUTTHOLE? UWUUUUUU" is pretty good though.

What episode is this one from?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Seriously, every episode with Kumquatxop is automatically better than any episode without him.

I love Kumquatxop but I respectfully disagree, as the Adventures In Retale and Dozerfleet episodes are among my favorites.

Mr Hootington posted:

Kumquat, Bozarth, and frank west are my favorite readers and when a episode has all three it is music.

I don't know that I could pick a top three, but I'm pretty sure Kumquat would be in it. He's just so...unhinged. He's like the :catstare: emote in human form.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I'm relistening to the sneezing episode, and Kumquatxop's monotonous Pichu sneezing is cracking me up on the train.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

EmmyOk posted:

Call of Duty Social Studies is best Bozarth.

HoAssHo posted:

My favorite Bozarth moment was in the same episode where the girl is bitching about her school photos and shoes and he gets whinier and whinier and sounds like he's on the verge of crying as it goes on. I was in tears by the end of it.

Also, Dimitri from the FList episode.

Please provide links to both of these, thank you in advance

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

change my name posted:

I would also put the squatters episode up there too, it might be my number one favorite.

I feel like every time I post in here, it's just to ask someone for a link, but...link? I promise I searched "squatter" on the site and came up with nothing.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

rumble in the bunghole posted:

I think I've memorised the clipsforsale episode.

I think I memorized the Not Always Right episode. I have a very long Mon-Fri commute, and I'm honestly worried that I'm going to run out of episodes.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I'm re-listening to the rap episode, and I involuntarily snort-laughed at the "I WANT TO TUTOR YOU IN MATH" part.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I can't tell Boots Raingear & John Toast apart, and I can't tell STOG & Jack Chick apart.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
No one sounds like Scooby or Scrappy Doo, so no, that doesn't help, unfortunately. :smith:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Djeser posted:

DOOP DE DOOP, I'M TOUCHING THE POOP

I've been laughing at this for days

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
My favorite episodes are the Dozerfleet ones, the offbeat marriage ones, and the one about Not Always Right.

That said, I was listening to the armpit fetish episode while doing laundry today, and it was also great. Weird internet fetishes are fascinating and hilarious.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Did Shell Game name themselves after the American Dad episode?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
My favoritest favorite ones are the ones about insane fetishes. My regular favorite ones are as follows:

-Dozerfleet 1 & 2
-offbeat marriages 1 & 2
-the "cheevos" episode
-the ones about bad poetry/fanfiction

I listened to Achtung! Adult Babies at work and could barely contain my laughter, especially during Bunnybread's part.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Adventures in Retale is the best podcast episode on the whole internet.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

BaDandy posted:

It's not THAT old, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Dozerfleet episodes, that weird son of a gun.

The Dozerfleet episodes are loving amazing. I think those were the first episodes I downloaded when I got my new phone.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I'm listening to the adult baby episode and I'm at the haiku section and I wish I weren't alive anymore.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

X-Ray Pecs posted:

This isn’t even the episode’s final form

Oh god Bunnybread why :gonk:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I'm reading the My First Time (Lying on a Website) episode and I've reached the diaper part and now I wish I were dead, so thank you for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Djeser posted:

They said they're not doing another episode on MRAs

:confused: Where's the one?