Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

My first episode was Roy Orbison and I was hooked immediately. I then proceeded to listen to every episode in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Rumda posted:

I am the cock dragon!
BIG MAN 7: YOUR MOUTH IS A COCK HOTEL

Come here, flour face, and let me put a dollar bill in between your voluptuous rear end pancakes!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

That was the weirdest episode I've heard in a while. A lot of these weird fetish episodes somehow make more sense to me than this one did. This was just utterly confusing the entire way through. Hilarious, but confusing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

They already did. For the raw food episode. :shrug:
That's one of my top favorite episodes, too.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

X-Ray Pecs posted:

It's a review podcast about bad books with good hosts and guests, and some neat games. It's only had its two-cohosts setup for a few months, but the style has remained consistent throughout, which is goofy people mocking goofy/awful books with the occasional dramatic reading. It's not exactly the same as the F Plus, but it does cover some of the same ground. If you want a taste of the show, go with the episodes on Ready Player One, Those Who Trespass (aka Bill O'Reilly's thriller), or Candy Girl (which features Lemon as a guest).
Rad, I just downloaded like 6 episodes of this podcast having never listened to it before. I know what I'm doing tomorrow! Thanks dude :)

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

RyokoTK posted:

Shut Up Aaron

e: I'm pretty sure that Bozarth turned into Kumquatxop, not STOG, now that I've listened to the entire episode.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I had to reread the list of readers and make sure that Kumquat wasn't on there.

e: "Yarrr, I be a congressman from the 7th District! :pirate: "

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Aug 19, 2015

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The Monster Mash bit practically had me in tears from laughing so hard at work.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Jesus Christ, STOG's story is more offensive and tasteless than I could have ever imagined. It's also funny as gently caress.

Madtrixr posted:

It's either a troll or someone who doesn't quite doesn't understand how the world works. Either way, like you said, its loving funny.
Y'all don't know how to be cool because you're stuck in an attic hiding from nazzys.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

WU TANG
WU TANG
WU TANG
WU TANG

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Bunnybread posted:

Hell, baby. I don't know poo poo about no alt/punk stuff.
Also, I kept thinking of more horrible names as I was doing the recording and that thing could have ended up being 20 minutes long if I didn't exercise a lot of self control.

Some of the cut-for-timers:

JNCOFUBULUGZ

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Captain Planet Too.

Ain't Nobody Jortin' Around.

We're Still Rocking the Rachel Green!

pi minus .03

Micro Machines of Loving Grace

Cypress Over the Hill

The Skinny Steven Seagals

I really have a problem with this poo poo.
This is the exact opposite of a problem :allears:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

X-Ray Pecs posted:

This week also brings us a new IDEOTV on Condominium, which is apparently about New York yuppies buying a condo and doing lots of drugs. That's all I gathered from Chris' Plot In 60 Seconds.
Apparently a lot of lazy/groanworthy indie rock references too.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm just under 20 minutes in and this is already some kind of horrifying endurance test :barf:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

ROB SMITH!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Imagine your fave finding a snake in the ballpit.
That's ballp.it!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Invincible Doctor Spouse Inappropriate Judge CNN Attorney Spokesperson Relationship Against Powerless Wife

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

X-Ray Pecs posted:

The episode's not showing up in my podcast feed. Is anyone else getting that, or is it just on my end?
I haven't gotten it yet either. I refreshed Downcast a few times and nothing new came up. I wouldn't listen to it until tomorrow morning at work anyway, so hopefully it'll download by then.

e: Downloading now!

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 7, 2015

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Do you have any sources that you cited for that?"
"I do. My sources are 'good luck with that'."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jesus Christ, that penix question reads like a Harry Potter spell.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

RyokoTK posted:

yeah it was
phuck yeah it was*

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

FoxTerrier posted:

Oh my God, I'm so excited. I had to read this book in college and it was god awful.

I didn't think anything could make me happier than them doing The Alchemist. I was wrong.
I only read the book once, 10 years ago. I listened to the IDEOTV episode today at work and I had forgotten the extent of that book's insanity. I was remembering stuff about it as they were mentioning it and just having a blast recalling all the crazy moments.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I still can't stop laughing at this from last night:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/ZhJvLP3.jpg :nws:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The voice collage is amazing :allears:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

FREE

PETTING

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Djeser posted:

Lemon's said that if they can cast another episode they'd do it, but presumably not enough people have stepped up.
:( I started listening to it and got real excited because I had found a new, interesting podcast, but then there were only 3 episodes and they were over before I knew it and then there were no more.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ixjuvin posted:

the key to listening to the ultra awful episodes is to be alone at home so you can squirm with wild uncomfortableness and shout "oh NO" a lot
I think the bug episode was the one that made me the most uncomfortable and I listened to it at work, so I did exactly that but at work.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jesus gently caress, I just finished listening to my first Lou Reads episode: 145 - Naughty Confessions.

That was disgusting, probably even moreso than a lot of F Plus episodes :barf:

I will absolutely listen to more of these.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

chaos rhames posted:

Listen to Tales of Anal Destruction next.
Downloading that one now, along with like 10 other tantalizing episodes I found while looking for that one :shepicide:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Is that Hitler's?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Rapidly Going Deaf > The F Plus: Step 1 - Put Your Dick In It

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

God loving damnit, I'm less than 10 minutes into this poo poo Skin episode of Lou Reads and I can't stop groaning. This is obnoxious :cripes:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

MOUTH SOAP THE GAY OUT OF YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Death Dealer posted:

I'm just glad I wasn't working with any power tools while listening to this episode at work. The loving Death Grips joke caught me off guard, as did the Lazytown one that was just awful. Hilarious but holy poo poo.
I was eating lunch while listening to the episode and I almost choked on my food from laughing at the Death Grips joke.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh my god, I just got to the Guy Fieri Ejaculation part and I'm dying laughing in my car. Fortunately I'm parked.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

That was seriously one of the grossest episodes they've ever done and I loving loved it. I nearly choked from laughing so hard a bunch of times, and my jaw fell open multiple times too :allears:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ixjuvin posted:

oh my god the final reading. i want to die
Jesus Christ I'm listening to that part now :barf:

This is disgusting, even by Lou Reads standards. gently caress.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hot, horny Kraft singles

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Sham bam bamina! posted:

New-ish Lou Reads. Either topical or the opposite of topical.

I listened to this and was wondering which I'd prefer more: being beaten and dragged off a plane by United or being on a flight where somebody poo poo in the middle of the aisle or died.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

sout posted:

Kumquatxop

UHHHHHHHHHHH

UHHHHHHHHHHH

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Digirat posted:

Kumquatxop is the F plus to me. He puts the enthusiasm in terrible things read with enthusiasm
Seriously, every episode with Kumquatxop is automatically better than any episode without him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I looked up "FREE PETTING ZOO" on YouTube last night because I wanted to hear that soundbite but it wasn't on there :(