Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Kart Barfunkel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yxuDU8gims

e: Oh, and Darth Vader now screams "Nooo!" when throwing the Emperor down the shaft in Jedi.

ee: I wish I were kidding.

The "Nooo" is my favorite terrible change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Tupac will now appear as a force ghost in the Return of the Jedi 4K Blu-Ray cut.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Detective No. 27 posted:

They could probably just have Groot in a background shot or something like how ET aliens were in Episode II. Keep up that corporate brand synergy.

Include a Wall-E droid collecting trash in the background.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The Greivous short was amazing too because he was making the jedi look like total chumps instead of getting his robot hands cut off and running away

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

I think Anakin mentions it when they're eating together. Jar Jar is the only one who has any reaction whatsoever to it. Quigon and Padme are nonplussed.

It's not even a "that's horrible" reaction just noting how rude it is.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I actually got the series on Blu Ray recently too. Can I skip the movie? I never saw all of it but I remember not liking it.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Awesome, skipping it then. I'm not even sure the movie came with the box set anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I already bought it. I was super bummed when I learned about the sixth season not being included but eBay saved the day.

• Locked thread