Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Anyone know where the settings / ini file is? I changed my resolution to 1280x768 windowed (on a 1920x1200 monitor) and the window is completely black, have to exit the game through task manager with no way to change the resolution back in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?

Bar Mitzvah posted:

This makes no sense to me.

Specs: GTX 680
i7 3770k (3.9ghz)
Shitloads of RAM

When I do training mode summit (exploration), my GPU MS is like 5-6 when looking at infestation. 70fps.

I have everything on high except Ambient Occlusion, which is at medium.

Anyone else having similar weirdness? I fail to see how someone with a 560 can be outperforming my 680...

AO is a huge performance hit, try turning it off and see if it helps

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006

e: never mind, fixed it

regulargonzalez fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 2, 2012

• Locked thread