Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So I have 3 marine skins where did I get these all from? All I remember is I gave these guys 40 bucks 2 years ago and all I got was a picture of them holding my money like they stole it.

If any Dota2 players have items they'd want to trade for a copy of this awesome game you can shoot me a PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow this game has come a LONG way from early beta. No lag spiffy graphics, dynamic infestation, hitboxes that work! :getin:

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Steam sale has this at 9.99 right now if anyone was on the fence

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wouldn't this game being 'The Alien's to lose' fit with the supposed theme? It just would seem wrong if the Marines had a clear advantage.

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Splicer posted:

Use the "move here" button a lot. Some people who wouldn't listen to their own mother commanding will go anywhere a little blue arrow with a distance marker tells them to.

Do this - an eternally thankful noob

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It just felt like they tried too hard to be similar to the original, without adding the little things in the original that made it so fun. They probably would have been better off catering to the large server casuals instead of focusing on small team competitive balance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is their next game another sudoku?

• Locked thread