Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Paging Oldmidgetwillow and MadcapViking - your presence is needed for exorcism duty and post-Lunar briefing respectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Also: Nessus! Finish your post already!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

vdate posted:

Also: Nessus! Finish your post already!
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

I'll hit it with a pickax tonight, it's looking pretty free.

Thesaurasaurus
Feb 15, 2010

"Send in Boxbot!"

That's one long night you're having there, Nessus! Also Loon's asking after you for his current bit in the doc.

(Sorry, PMs aren't working for me atm, and tech support isn't answering my emails.)

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
MadcapViking, MiltonSlavemasta, Nessus - it's time for extraction! Looks like we're doing it minigame style, no chase rules required, so as long as you've got a plan for avoiding potshots taken at you, all should be well. Also if somebody can grab the Lordsmeet contingent that'd be great - they're probably in the least actual danger out of all of us (more concentrated military force) but I would rather we didn't leave them behind.

Thesaurasaurus
Feb 15, 2010

"Send in Boxbot!"

Nessus and MadcapViking, where did you go? Cap especially - you said you were gonna be better about checking in. I know you have a job and paternity to take care of but you promised not to leave us in the lurch like this :geno:

Bouquet
Jul 14, 2001

(I'm 100% sympathetic Madcap, I wasn't even working full time during the first few months and everything outside the house got pretty hazy.)

Ceaseless XP expenditures, for posterity:
23xp Lore/Occult/Medicine from 4->5
10xp Through Dead Eyes
10xp Scathing Cynic Attitude (comes with free Linguistics excellency)
10xp Exquisite Etiquette Style (comes with free Socialize excellency)
bringing me to 342 spent of 343 total

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
So, Abyssal Overdrive charms suck. Like they really, *really* suck. With the aim of making something better so people could use their flashy kung-fu moves (or social surprises, as the situation requires), I went and tuned them up, with Thes' blessing. Here are the new versions: http://pastebin.com/TNYHdYMg

(To note: Lonely Road Resignation replaces Bright Days Painted Black. That charm sucked so badly it was better to just make an entirely new iteration of its concept down to the name. Too many bad memories attached to it, amusingly enough. Assume Bright Days no longer exists, for the most part.)

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Mostly bumping to prevent this getting archived; I should have a new wordcount graph up here soon.

Thesaurasaurus
Feb 15, 2010

"Send in Boxbot!"

Hey OldMidgetWillow and MiltonSlavemasta, you are both missed! Please let us know if you are still alive and down for this game!

Thesaurasaurus
Feb 15, 2010

"Send in Boxbot!"

OldMidgetWillow, please let us know if you're alright. We haven't seen you online since January, and we're starting to get concerned :ohdear:

Thesaurasaurus
Feb 15, 2010

"Send in Boxbot!"

Milton Slavemasta and OldMidgetWillow, please :getin: because

(seriously there are some major plot developments going down and we all wish you were here)

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
MadcapViking and OldMidgetWillow, you may have wondered where the IRC went. The answer is: we migrated it to Discord.

Here is link to the Allunderheaven server, we've got our own little channel therein. Please to join us.

Also, Willow, seriously, we're starting to worry about you. Even if you gotta bail, let us know or something, man!

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Milton - I've got a scene in mind that I'd like to do with just Damnation and Mercy. It shouldn't take too long, I think. (The short version is that Mercy wants to know Damns' side of the whole 'Solar passenger' business now that he's shared Aria and all.) If we've got time and Thes is game, we can try to do bird-interview also.

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Our official fanartist-in-residence has been busy, it seems!

Thesaurasaurus
Feb 15, 2010

"Send in Boxbot!"

Just because Creation is sliding into Oblivion doesn't mean that this thread has to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
Bumping to prevent archival.

• Locked thread