Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«28 »
angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Oven Wrangler

Deleted

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 05:45 on May 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Selling a new in shrinkwrap copy of Richard Burns Rally for PC; $40 goon price

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/TJNWA00

1995 Audi 90 quattro sport - 201,363mi, 5spd manual, 2.8L V6, sunroof - $1000

The Good: It's red (fastest color), roof rack, very clean interior, no rust, lots of new parts with very few miles on them (see list below). I have the complete repair history of the vehicle, original manual, accessories etc. This car has had very loving owners.

The Bad: About a year ago the water pump seized at a stoplight, throwing off the timing and killing the engine. Extent of the damage is unknown, it simply died and wouldnít start again, and has been parked ever since. It will need to be trailered away.

The Ugly: A few months before the engine died I was cut off, resulting in a broken headlight and slightly pushed-in bumper on the passenger side. This unfortunately ended up totaling the car, which I purchased back, but it now has a salvage title. Also itís been sitting for a year in the PNW so itís a little mossy.

Repair history under my ownership:
198,089 - Control arm bushings, all shocks/struts, tie rods, rear sway bar links, radiator, oil cooler hose, spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition coil
193,632 - Power steering pump, oil pressure sender
187,922 - Heater core, intake manifold gasket, valley pan gasket, valve cover gasket, camshaft seal, oil cooler
187,132 - 4 Tires (plenty of tread left)
186,638 - Thermostat, clutch

I need this gone asap, it's in my friend's driveway but he passed away last week and his family needs to sell the house. Located in Tukwila, WA.

«28 »