Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Deleted

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 06:45 on May 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Selling a new in shrinkwrap copy of Richard Burns Rally for PC; $40 goon price

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/TJNWA00

1995 Audi 90 quattro sport - 201,363mi, 5spd manual, 2.8L V6, sunroof

Edit: Ran out of time, it's at http://www.absolutegerman.com/ if you're looking for parts off of it

bizwank fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 13, 2020

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

bizwank posted:

I need this gone asap, it's in my friend's driveway but he passed away last week and his family needs to sell the house. Located in Tukwila, WA.

I’m sorry for your loss.

That seems like an amazing price for someone on your side of the continent.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Sorry to hear about your friend bizwank. That's a really clean 90. Would make a great project car.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Getting rid of some extra poo poo in my garage, all of this is free to anyone pays shipping, or pick up locally from ZIP 18428

4 Blizzak WS60 snow tires 205/40/R17

Came off my Fiesta ST - should be good for for 2 more seasons - stored in an insulated garage since I took them off in ~2016

New in box K&N Air filter 33-2955, also for fiesta ST but may fit more

Stock Springs+shocks out of my 1995 Mazda Miata - in good shape, I don't think they are blown, 130k miles but no corrosion.

These 2 oil filters, the motorcraft fits the fiesta st and more, the mobil i bought by mistake and im not sure of the fitment

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

I want these display cases out of my garage:

This one is 63" H x about 16" square.
It appears to be home built, or built to an aesthetic. It's welded raw steel square tubing, galvanized steel, and acrylic.

This cabinet is 74-1/4" H, with the mirrors at the top x about 22" square.
It was a vendor display cabinet, steel and acrylic, for sunglasses, I think. This one has wheels as well.

I bought these from an artist friend of my mother in law who was downsizing her studio, but ended up deciding to go with the Ikea Detolf display cases instead. I don't really need the cabinet space on the bottom.
I don't have the keys for the smaller one (the unpainted steel one), but one upper door and the lower door are unlocked, and the locks are easy to replace.
I have all of the keys (two locks on the upper door, an one on he lower cabinet) for the "Smith" case.

If you're in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and want one or both of these, I will give them to you if you come pick it/them up. going to put them up on Nextdoor & FB Marketplace for $20 or something otherwise. I'd just prefer that a goon benefit, and I don't have to deal with CL/FB. etc.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Darchangel posted:

It was a vendor display cabinet, steel and acrylic, for sunglasses, I think. This one has wheels as well.
I can confirm that. I haven't seen one of those in awhile, but we had that exact same style at my first job.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

It's built like a tank.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Cloud glitch. I did NOT post this in the marketplace thread. Sorry!

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jun 16, 2020

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Voltage posted:

Getting rid of some extra poo poo in my garage, all of this is free to anyone pays shipping, or pick up locally from ZIP 18428

4 Blizzak WS60 snow tires 205/40/R17

Came off my Fiesta ST - should be good for for 2 more seasons - stored in an insulated garage since I took them off in ~2016

New in box K&N Air filter 33-2955, also for fiesta ST but may fit more

Stock Springs+shocks out of my 1995 Mazda Miata - in good shape, I don't think they are blown, 130k miles but no corrosion.

These 2 oil filters, the motorcraft fits the fiesta st and more, the mobil i bought by mistake and im not sure of the fitment

anyone want this stuff fo free? Last chance before I take it to the trash.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Voltage posted:

anyone want this stuff fo free? Last chance before I take it to the trash.

Throw that poo poo on FB Marketplace for free/low $$. Someone will take it. Unless you just don't want to deal with FB Marketplace, which I understand.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Long shot, but i’m looking for a Buddy Club N+ rear strut for a 2012 Civic Si.

Shoot me a dm

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a CPO 2018 Tiguan SEL w/ 4Motion for ~31K out the door. Am I crazy here? I really like the Tiguan and the SEL. I wanted the SEL trim because I wasn't planning on buy another car for at least 10 years. My last car was a 2008 GTI for roughly the same price with no features at all. According to KBB it seems to be a good price. But it just seems expensive to me? Is the 31K a good price?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

obi_ant posted:

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a CPO 2018 Tiguan SEL w/ 4Motion for ~31K out the door. Am I crazy here? I really like the Tiguan and the SEL. I wanted the SEL trim because I wasn't planning on buy another car for at least 10 years. My last car was a 2008 GTI for roughly the same price with no features at all. According to KBB it seems to be a good price. But it just seems expensive to me? Is the 31K a good price?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3213538

Hansolio
Nov 4, 2009

I W A N T M Y M T V

I've listed an Accessport for sale, I used it with a Fiesta ST but it's the same part number as the Focus ST so it should work with a Focus as well.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3933834

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

$300

Cleveland, OH

5-speed zx3, headers and “sport” exhaust

Runs and drives, stopping is where it gets questionable. Still sorta works, but pedal went to the ground after a test of the brakes.

Just bought it as a rallycross beater but don’t wanna deal with the brake failure right now. PM me or reply to this thread and I can give you my #. Offers/trades happily considered.

E: couple more pics. Battery is from 2018 and appears to be holding a charge now but was quite dead after removing from a field.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Selling the old CR-V. Ad here: https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/d/las-vegas-2005-honda-cr/7168548982.html

Gonna miss this car, but between my Mazda, the El Camino, biek, and my wife's new Ioniq, something had to go. Goons get a discount of course.

Edit: Sold.

Mr. Wiggles fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Aug 15, 2020

love on the cheap
Aug 5, 2008
I'm looking for a Mercedes W123 that can make it back to Indiana in one piece, with minimal to no rust. Cosmetic issues are fine. Would prefer an automatic 240D and not looking to spend over $4k. I should have never sold my old one when I moved... got one!

love on the cheap fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Aug 27, 2020

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

W123 240D? You did plan on the trip taking a couple of weeks nonstop at the highest speed it can hit, right? :v:

(seriously though... I'd probably drive one if I could find one with a manual for a decent price)

love on the cheap
Aug 5, 2008
Yeah, It'd be more of a crawl than a drive but it's fine by me! I've done a lot of looking across the US on the usual sites, and the majority of the 240D's I saw in my price range were stick, surprisingly enough. It's definitely the way to go but I want my family & partner to enjoy the car as well, so an auto would work better.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
I too have been shopping 240d again. I miss mine greatly, and once I got a speeding ticket in it.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

:colbert:

No discussion.

:colbert:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Edit: gone

What's for sale: '01 2.5L Subaru Forester, auto, and a LOT of parts
Price: 500
Problems:
- lots. This is a gambler car at best. The rear right strut tower has fatal rust, it's actually moved far enough after a pothole last winter that the plastic trim is popping off the interior in the trunk. DO NOT EXPECT TO DRIVE THIS ON ROADS WITHOUT WELDING THAT IT IS REALLY NOT WORTH. THIS IS A GAMBLER 500 CAR YOU WILL BOOGER WELD BACK TOGETHER WITH ANGLE IRON, OR A PARTS CAR. THAT IS IT. The exhaust has cracked off right between the cat and the donut gasket flange for I think the third time and I've used up all my spare exhaust parts already, so I'm done with it. The transmission has the regular 4eat rev flare on downshift issue, it might be fixable with a can of the usual recommended "magic in a can" to rejuvenate the seal on the clutch apply piston that always acts up, it might not. I don't know. It still drove fine aside from that, so either manually downshift and wait a second before mashing the throttle, or put the magic in a can in it, or whatever I don't care. I even bought it like 2 years ago and never actually put it in because this was an A-B car that I have zero project interest in, so I only cared enough to work on it if it stopped keeping my rear end cool or getting me to work.

I replaced the engine with one from my first Forester, which was the third engine I put in that Forester, and had already been in at least two cars when I bought it, because it had LKQ warranty badges on the backs of the cylinder heads. Engine actually sounds great, no noticeable rod knock and no overheating.

The battery is currently dead from sitting since I haven't driven it since like... March I think. Maybe April or May? It was a commuting car and I've been rocking the Comanche or the Roadmaster mostly so it sits.

It sounds like it's not worth the asking price right? Well here's the deal. I have owned 3 beater Foresters. I am moving soon. I have a big frigging stack of spare parts. Ungodly big, even after using up as much as I could on this last car. I am never buying another 98-02 Forester, and much of the parts stack won't fit later ones, nor anything else I'll ever buy. So to reduce my temptation to buy another one just to get my moneys worth out of my parts hoard, you get ALL OF IT. Things I know I have off the top of my head: rear disc brake bearing knuckles complete with everything on them. A few rear drum brake bearing knuckles. A few fronts too? A brand new front CV shaft, though it probably needs rust wirewheeled off it from storage. Spare rear driveshafts - one auto one manual. A spare auto transmission I bought from Slow is Fast. A spare manual I bought for a previous Forester and never used. Several clutch masters/slaves, some new in box. Brand new rear brake pads. Brand new rear brake shoes. Brand new rear brake drums. At least one brand new strut, can't remember which one. A 4.10 open rear differential that I cleaned out and closed back up and put new axle seals in. Several spare coilpacks. A spare alternator if I can find it, and I think a brand new regulator for it. Spare bulbs, clips, etc. Several radios, factory and aftermarket. Interior parts. Exterior parts. Brand new steering rack boots. A brand new oil/vapor separator plate I never installed. I seem to recall some other spare steering parts, but not sure. Brand new Whiteline trailing arm and rear diff bushings are somewhere I think, still in the bag/box. A bunch of exhaust gaskets, donuts, springs, etc. I think I have 2 maybe 3 sets of wheel bearings and seals for one end of it, but I'm not sure which. All brand new in boxes. I may have brand new brake rotors for it too somewhere. I know I have brand new rear brake drum backing plates on the shelf as well, which I paid a stupid amount of money for before realizing that I'd have to dig the ebrake cables out of the old ones and they'd disintegrate if I touched them. This list is far from complete. Literally every Forester part I find while organizing and packing is going in the trunk and back seat and you have to take all of them with it.

The AC is complete and works for a few weeks if you charge it (Gambler 500 in comfort!) and I replaced the condenser, dryer, and two liquid lines over the years. I suspect the leak is in the compressor, vapor line, or evaporator and it simply wasn't worth my time to fix.

It's that piss colored gold metallic color and has decent condition tires on it, too.

kastein fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Aug 19, 2022

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
E: life happens, turns out I need to keep it

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Sep 3, 2020

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
edit wrong thread

zaepg fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Sep 17, 2020

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Decided I probably should sell something to make room for more projects and have decided on one of my Civic Si’s. Located in central PA about 90 minutes from the Jersey line, 90 minutes from Harrisburg, 2.5 hours from Philly and 3.5 hours from Pittsburgh.

2002 Civic Si hatch, 5-speed, 128k miles. No issues, clean title. Passed PA inspection last week. Have receipts from the past six years plus a CD of the factory service manual. Big cosmetic issue pointed out in the Imgur album. No rust, but some small scratches from 18 years of use. Garage kept.

Modifications:
DC Sports ceramic header
Magnaflow cat
Magnaflow exhaust
No-name intake
DC Sports strut bar
Tanabe sway bars
Eibach springs
Camber arms
Koni front strut inserts
Bilstein rear struts
SS braided brake lines
Drilled and slotted rotors
Hawk brake pads
Buddy Club shifter
Gas hood strut
Nicely painted dash and door pulls
Starter button in dash (key works normally as well)
Facelift EP3 side skirts
Depo headlights and tails

Included extras:
Power steering rack
Window regulators
Two sets of tail lights (original and facelift EP3)
Several sets of brake pads
Stock exhaust manifold
Extra stock silver dash
Borbet wheels with used but OK 205/50/16 Conti DWS
OEM pedal pads
A bunch of other poo poo I’m sure I can’t remember

ASKING $6500

Imgur album:
http://imgur.com/a/G8aIWaw

YouTube video:
http://youtu.be/DoopfA5_TPg

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Sep 22, 2020

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
That's a great car, good luck with the sale!

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
That's awesome, wish I was in the market for a hatch.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I have a Saab flag, a Subaru flag, and a Mazda flag - basically new. PM me if you want all 3 for the cost of shipping.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Tekonsha 90195 P3 electronic brake controller $70+ shipping

wallaka fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Nov 17, 2020

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

wallaka posted:

Valentine V1 with speed control module $20+ shipping. It works well but too many false positives.
Uh, I’m totally interested in this. Can you post a pic?

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Krakkles posted:

Uh, I’m totally interested in this. Can you post a pic?

Sorry my dude, sold within 10 minutes locally. Honestly, LED taillights , automatic doors and radar cruise control set it off, that's why I set it so cheap. Tough can update them to make them better about it, but I didn't have the cable.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

RIP Paul Walker, either PMs or my computer is hosed. $15 shipping including buying the box sets us up at $40. Paypal is wallaka (at) gmail and I can ship today easily.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

wallaka posted:

Sorry my dude, sold within 10 minutes locally. Honestly, LED taillights , automatic doors and radar cruise control set it off, that's why I set it so cheap. Tough can update them to make them better about it, but I didn't have the cable.
Oh, I know, I have one. I wanted to get a second one for my other car.

$20 would have been an amazing deal, they're ~$500 new.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

blk posted:

I have a Saab flag, a Subaru flag, and a Mazda flag - basically new. PM me if you want all 3 for the cost of shipping.

I sent you a PM a while ago, but got no reply. These still available?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

GOD IS BED posted:

I sent you a PM a while ago, but got no reply. These still available?

Ditto.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
I am not looking to ship stuff (yet) but if anyone is local to me in SE Michigan and wants BRZ/FR-S/GT86 aftermarket parts, see this:

https://imgur.com/a/tGuRdi1

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

sold

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jan 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
(SOLD)

1994 Jeep Wrangler Renegade YJ
4.0L I6, manual, 224k miles.
Black, hard top.
$7100 no trades
Seattle WA 98115, local pick-up

Good:
* Engine: No issues. New exhaust manifold 188kmi. Passed all biennial emissions checks.
* Tires: Mud Terrain SXT Traction Tires 30/9.5R-15, 3/8" tread, full-sized spare used in rotations.
* Chains: Heavy duty, full link with cams. Laclede 2216CAM.
* Transmission/clutch: Rebuilt at 178kmi.
* Brakes: Last service at 211kmi, steel pistols. Two pair rear brake shoes new in box.
* Diffs: Rear gasket at 209kmi, rear ujoint at 216kmi.
* Electrical: All gauges/lighting working.
* Heater: Works. Aftermarket feet/floor diverter is not installed.
* Tuffy security boxes (two over rear wheels), locking gas cap.
* 15yr 100kmi owner, maintenance history.

Bad:
* Radiator: Recommend flush.
* Oil: Time for an oil change. (3qt unopened included)

Ugly:
* Hood: Has primer patches, no known rust.
* Left front fender: Run-on tear (since I bought it).
* Keys: All separate (doors, ignition, Tuffy, gas cap).

PhantomOfTheCopier fucked around with this message at 05:19 on May 10, 2021