Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

blk posted:

I have a new in box dash cam: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NP8XQ31/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I paid $120 for it. The day it arrived I thought "I don't have time to install this, I'll do it later." The next day a Ford Ranger hit my Miata while I was parked and there was no way to prove he was at fault :(

Anyways, it's stayed unused in it's box and I'd like to pass it on to someone who will use it. Make me an offer!

$80 shipped to 97229?
I have paypal, cashapp, and venmo

Sorry about your miata 😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Chunjee posted:

$80 shipped to 97229?
I have paypal, cashapp, and venmo

Sorry about your miata 😔

PMed!

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Considering selling old Bernice, I think it's time :(

67 C10 big window, long bed
I built it for a 70s period "whatever go fast parts were lying around or cheap" kind of theme
Mild 283 with 327 intake and carb, 327/350hp spec cam, long tube headers, 2.5 inch duals with stainless dynomax ultra flows

Lowered with shorter coils, cheap ones from LMC. Nitro drop shocks in the front

T5 non-wc swap with stock open 3.23 12 bolt. It's great in town or keeping up with highway traffic.

It's got rust spots but overall extremely solid, frame is great. Still on original suspension and steering though the entire brake system is new. Steers fine, mileage is probably 70k on the truck.

No idea what the engine has for miles but oil pressure is good and I replaced all the gaskets a few years ago.

Tires are really old but have good tread

It runs and drives great and makes the most perfect sound

Video https://youtu.be/d_BRsvIqmBY

Thinking $5500 which may be high but I'll keep it if it's not worth that much to someone

DM me if you have questions or are interested
Located in Hartford county CT

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Wow, that thing is awesome. The price feels about right for this market, maybe even a bit low. Thank gently caress I'm not anywhere near you.

some_admin
Oct 11, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Anyone interested in one owner Saab 9-5 combi 2.3T?
91K, lots lots of maintenance over the years.
In last 4 years, DIC, plugs, shocks, tires, Windsheild, fuel pump assy, valve cover gasket, heater hose, catalytic converter, rear muffler.
Shop told me turbo is on the way out, not sure if they are spoofing me, haven’t noticed anything yet.
Old set of snow tires included on Saab 16” rims.
Very clean, vacuumed and washed by me every 2-3 weeks.
Saab is in Denver, and will go to import dealer here for $3500 if no one is interested.
I have to relearn throw to post pictures.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Year and pics?

some_admin
Oct 11, 2011

Grimey Drawer

It’s 2008 Year.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

RIP Paul Walker posted:

Wow, that thing is awesome. The price feels about right for this market, maybe even a bit low. Thank gently caress I'm not anywhere near you.

Thanks! I do like it but it's been sitting and it needs to go to someone who will drive it. Price seems to be reasonable as I have a ton of interest on FB. One guy is a couple towns over and I told him not to drive in mine since I'd be sad to see it

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
Would anyone be willing snag two complete 1988 Mitsubishi Starions, (one automatic runner that was good enough to do a 600 mile run to Myrtle Beach and back, and a manual that has had all of like 3 parts taken off of it for the auto but ran for 10 min without ether or coddling) for $6000?

I'm like 4500 miles away and really can't negotiate that much but I'm trying to find a new home for both of them to someone that might love them.

They're in Western NC/Eastern TN if there is any interest.

I'll try to get pics tomorrow, but like I said it's hard to sell cars from as far away in the country as I can be.

e: both are black on black with the TURBO seatbelts/interior and the orange lighting.

ee: here is an overhead shot of the runner:

and a pic of the parts car:

Another final edit: OH, I forgot, both cars have SHP wheels, though the ones on the parts car would need to be... unpainted.

spookykid fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Oct 28, 2021

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Copernic posted:

My Dad got ahold of a 51 Chevrolet 3100 and is restoring it. Evidently he has been able to find originals or replica parts for every bit of it -- except for the horn. He says that finding the horn is next to impossible. They've got a horn from like a Nissan in there now.

I know little about vintage cars. But I thought I'd try to find this horn. Anyone have any idea where I could get one -- or where to find someone who might know?

Any luck with this? I happen to have a 52 3100 and it has no horn. I wanted to point you to my favorite repro place:https://store.fillingstation.com/shop/?year=1951&vehtype=All&search=horn&searchtype=FT

They have a later year hi-lo set that works, the contact switch, and horn button that you actually press. They happen to be just south of me in Oregon, so I usually check there first.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I have a brand new set of Yokohama IceGuard 52C in 215/50R18. I purchased these in the winter of 2019 for our CX-3 and the car was written off by insurance before we ever had the chance to install them. They have been stored inside our insulated shop.

Currently $622. I paid $557. I would be happy if I could reclaim $400.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=iceGUARD+iG52c&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=15TR8IG52C&tab=Sizes

Located in PDX (97204).

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan
I’m debating selling/parting my 332ti which I haven’t had time/$$ to fix for two years... hoping to get $4000 for everything, or PM me with parts you want and what you want to pay for them — car is located in Lower Lake, CA, clean Wisconsin title. sorry for the wall of text. full photo album here

quote:

car runs and drives, tracks straight without fighting. I was considering gorilla-taping a headlight into it and driving it back to Wisconsin to fix it but it’s time to let go. would make an amazing track car. it was my “fair-weather daily” for almost 20 years, but it only saw 43K miles in that time.

my friend crashed it into a guard rail while borrowing it from storage over christmas of last year (Pilot Super Sports are not good winter tires, who knew). frame rails and the bumper support are straight, inner fender wall needs some massaging. to fix, you’d need:
headlight/side light
bumper cover
nose panel/kidneys
hood
fender
radiator support could survive but I’d replace

or use it as a donor car, the guts here are

Chassis: 1997 318Ti, MontrealBlau over Black Cloth, Active Package and Winter Package. 185k on chassis, 139k on drivetrain — the car came to me in 2004 from its only other owner who was a newscaster in Green Bay. it hasn’t seen snow since I got it but there is minor surface rust underneath on the RCAs and such, and rust bubbles starting to appear on both rear fenders.

Drivetrain: all the major guts are from the same ‘98 M3 sedan, and I finished the swap at 144k chassis/98k drivetrain, back in 2006. motor/trans/DME/cluster have matching VINs and mileage. dyno’d at 228hp/229lb/ft to the wheels when I got it, _before_ the M50 manifold and track pipe were installed, it’s much breath-ier now and is a strong engine. new OEM engine mounts around 100k

Engine:
Mobile 1 for its whole life (when I did the vanos/valve cover gasket you could eat off the valvetrain), good maintenance elsewhere.
M50 intake manifold, installed with a kit from a Bimmerforums user way back, generic-rear end CAI that I cut out of something else
bulletproof cooling system: Stewart EMP water pump, Mishimoto radiator, Zionsville Autosport shroud/expansion tank, Spal puller fan on its own relay. wired to kick at 88c for the MPGs, switchable to 80c for tha track dayz
Dr Vanos stage 2 VANOS rebuild kit installed at 100k
custom built 304 stainless single 3.5” exhaust, Magnaflow muffler, with a track pipe (loud, will not pass CA emissions, duh)
cruise is wired up with a custom cable and works great
no A/C (I think I have the compressor/bracket and plumbing somewhere, the condenser was lost in a move)

Trans:
E28 M5 clutch, was nearly new when we swapped the motor but is probably getting thin
Z3 SSK mod. needs bushings, they’re included
3.23 medium-case LSD from an E28 M5
factory M3 driveshaft

Suspension:
M3 geometry up front —M3 front subframe, got M3 LCAs and bushings (96+ geometry), flipped MZ3 front hats, and upgraded rear strut mounts installed at 100k with
Koni single-adjustable yellows with H&R Sport springs (rear is on factory MZ3 rear springs currently, I liked the raked look and often carry heavy tools)
tie rod ends are trashed, new ones are included
RTABs and subframe bushings are shot, new (Ireland Engineering street) ones included
steering rack weeps
Michelin Pilot Sport Cups, fronts only have a few thousand on them but are dated 2017, rears are old and worn, on factory (staggered) DSIIs in good shape

Brakes:
M3 front setup, black powder coated calipers, rotors/pads were new at 98k, new pads included
stock rear setup, rotors/pads new at 98k, new e-brake shoes and backing plates included (old ones are torn)
caliper rebuild kits included

outside: some rust bubbles starting on both rear fenders, both small patches
random dings and scratches but average for a 24 year old. no big dents besides the obvious

inside:
seats are a little faded but in great shape, dash is perfect
I’ve re-done both door panel clips and one window, everything works as it should
sagging headliner and A-pillars
needs new window switch/seat heater switch bezels
10-speaker set up, mid and bass speakers were upgraded with Dayton Audio stuff, kenwood deck
sunroof tilts fine but binds up when sliding back about 1/3 back. motor definitely works

I was getting ready for a major suspension/brake/maintenance re-fresh when it was crashed, so I have a ton of OEM maintenance stuff new in box sitting in the back:
brake caliper rebuild kits for front and rear, new front pads, rear brake backing plates and E-brake shoes
RTABs, rear subframe bushings, tie-rod ends
rear camber/toe correction kit
valve cover gasket set, oil pan gasket (they’re starting to weep)
6 new iridium Bosch plugs
fuel filter, 3 or 4 oil filters
E36 Bentley manual will come with unless you already have one

I have receipts and paperwork for everything on it. very little was bought used

I have an extra set of Beyer Mesh 17x8s, make an offer if you want them with

e:typos

snugglz fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Dec 27, 2021

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009
I need a passenger side inner axle shaft for a Ford Dana 50 solid axle. 1999-2001ish F350.

I have a whole Dana 60 parts axle with guts in good shape if anyone needs anything, because my $50 parts axle turned out to be a Dana 60 and not a 50.

e: Found one

Yerok fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Dec 12, 2021

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Edit: Gone!

Deeters fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Feb 11, 2022

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Album: https://imgur.com/a/ANR5lO6

I still have these snow tires if anyone wants them - came off of a 2018 civic Si

4X 17X8 ACHTUNG DM85 SILVER 17" alloy wheels with 225/50R-17 UNIROYAL TIGER PAW ICE & SNOW 3 Tires mounted - good life left, minor curb rash on 2 , used for 2 seasons - $300!

I also have 4 blizzaks that came off a fiesta st that you can have for free 205/40/r17

I can do local pickup or deliver in the NYC or Poconos, PA area

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan
price drop on my bimmer above — someone throw me an offer, it’s gotta go

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

the spyder posted:

I have a brand new set of Yokohama IceGuard 52C in 215/50R18. I purchased these in the winter of 2019 for our CX-3 and the car was written off by insurance before we ever had the chance to install them. They have been stored inside our insulated shop.

Currently $622. I paid $557. I would be happy if I could reclaim $400.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=iceGUARD+iG52c&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=15TR8IG52C&tab=Sizes

Located in PDX (97204).

Drop to $300. Hate to see these just sit around.

c355n4
Jan 3, 2007

quote:

I got four steel wheels originally for a 2017 Subaru Outback. No tires mounted.

17x7 5x114.3 ET42 and 56.1 Center Bore

Also have the 20 12x1.25 threaded lug nuts

I had ordered these from Tire Rack with winter tires. Ended up never using them so I swapped the tires over to some other wheels for my Toyota. They are essentially new.

I do not want to ship these. I'm located in Central NJ. Lets say $150 as a starting price for all four. Totally open to offers.

https://imgur.com/a/WWb65Fe

SA Mart Thread below

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3989640

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Have a complete spare tire kit for 2017+ Honda Civic, never been used, just had it in the car for a 6k mile road trip after buying it from Voltage; somebody shoot me an offer and it’s yours. We can meet up for this one, don’t really want to ship.

Also have an Xtrons touchscreen radio, Bluetooth kiwi obd scanner, and full set of connection cables for 2012+ Fiat 500. Was in my Abarth for a few months until I sold the car. The radio kit is basically plug and play and includes all cables etc. Would like to get $250 shipped in the US.

Both things located in central PA, feel free to PM me with questions

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!

snugglz posted:

price drop on my bimmer above — someone throw me an offer, it’s gotta go

Sent you a PM.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
65 lb/hr bosch ls style injectors with harness adapters, i dunno make an offer i'll let them go cheap here.

LS3 manifold with factory injectors, fuel rails. $300 shipped

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I have a 1992 Pathfinder with under 50k on the odometer. The truck sorta looks like it maybe has mileage that low, but I can't attest to anything with certainty.

It's a RWD 5-speed in cream/white with red interior and looks pretty nice.

If anyone is in PDX and has any interest, I can text you some pics. It was an impulse purchase that I haven't had any real time to mess with - I've already got way too many loving cars.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Long shot, but if anyone knows any BRZ / FRS people I'm parting out my entire motor / supercharger setup in Arizona. I can deliver to SoCal if someone is interested in the SC, motor, or at least a few of the other things.

Open to negotiation, for the most part.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

RIP Paul Walker posted:

I have a 1992 Pathfinder with under 50k on the odometer. The truck sorta looks like it maybe has mileage that low, but I can't attest to anything with certainty.

It's a RWD 5-speed in cream/white with red interior and looks pretty nice.

If anyone is in PDX and has any interest, I can text you some pics. It was an impulse purchase that I haven't had any real time to mess with - I've already got way too many loving cars.

Anyone who is interested in this, I'll sell it to ya for $2000 and include a box of parts to do the t-belt/water pump service.

Here's the FB link with pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1295519324245557/

edit:// goddamn, gone in 24ish hours. Car market be cray-cray.

RIP Paul Walker fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Feb 15, 2022

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

BlackMK4 posted:

Long shot, but if anyone knows any BRZ / FRS people I'm parting out my entire motor / supercharger setup in Arizona. I can deliver to SoCal if someone is interested in the SC, motor, or at least a few of the other things.

Open to negotiation, for the most part.

You willing to ship some of the smaller parts to Ohio?

Also are you trying to sell all the supercharger supporting parts as a group with it?

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

honda whisperer posted:

You willing to ship some of the smaller parts to Ohio?

Also are you trying to sell all the supercharger supporting parts as a group with it?

Sure, I can ship some of the stuff. :) Seems everyone that wants stuff is out of state anyway.

What do you mean by the supporting parts? Shoot me a PM

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

SOLD: 2006 Infiniti M45 (189,000 miles) in Portland, OR
CLEAN TITLE - automatic v8 with manual-shift mode
GOON CASH PRICE: $4000

Picture album: https://imgur.com/a/IWTLeO4
Works great. Best car we've ever owned; super comfortable, super reliable. Needs a couple things fixed to be perfect but uncommon VK45DE engine makes parts a little hard to find if can't afford dealer pricing.

Pros:
4.5L v8
Rear Wheel Drive
32 variably timed titanium valves
:hmmyes: 335 HorsePower
Nearly perfect interior + bose speaker package
Made in Japan

Cons:
Leaky power steering. This hose is hard to find outside of the dealer pricing ($500-$600) but I can show you exactly where the leak is.
Large crack in oil pan. Repaired with JB weld \:shobon:/ Best I can tell this does not leak.

history since 2017

Chunjee fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Feb 22, 2022

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

RIP Paul Walker posted:

Who needs an alignment machine?!

I’ve got an old FMC Visualiner II laser alignment machine in my shop in Portland that works fine but takes up too much space. I’ve got an entire second machine in boxes for parts.

$1000 if anyone is interested. The awful app is awful at uploading photos but I’ve got some I can text to you.

Updating my asking price on this to FREE to a good home.

PM me or text me at (Portland’s OG area code) - five77-twenty-one oh-seven.

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES

RIP Paul Walker posted:

Updating my asking price on this to FREE to a good home.

PM me or text me at (Portland’s OG area code) - five77-twenty-one oh-seven.

Picking this up on Saturday

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
If you ever want it gone, let me know immediately and I'll get it out of your way... And grant you free visitation rights once I set it up. I would have been all over it if I had my shop built already.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

The alignment machine is gone, sad/happy day. Sounds like the new caretaker is going to get some use out of it which makes me happy.

Next up on the "gently caress it I just want it gone" train is a set of MR2 wheels, also free to a goon home, also in PDX.

Pics/"details" and mah name and phone numbah are here: https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/wto/d/portland-mr2-wheels/7452477464.html

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Anyone in here got an '87-'90 Toyota Corolla? I have a 1-1/4" uhaul hitch for that car that I'll ship anywhere in the states to anyone who can use it.

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 11, 2022

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Anyone selling their non-white (ideally) Lexus LS 400, 1998-2000?

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Sold: 2004 VW Jetta (129,100 miles) in Portland, OR
WVWRL61J24W145889 - REBUILT TITLE - $3000 or best offer - automatic
TRED; more pictures: http://tred.co/xNDh
Carfax: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pKWQLKxl32qXE0FcA5MKbiIp5sUDc3i3/view?usp=sharing (shows one owner prior to me)

Chunjee fucked around with this message at 05:51 on May 17, 2022

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
For sale: VW 17" wheel and tire set in Richmond, VA

4 factory rims and tires, center caps included. "Valley" pattern 17x7 alloy wheels with 205/55 R17 Falken Sincera tires from my 2019 Golf Alltrack. The car was totalled recently with its winter tires.

Only 9,857 miles on the odometer when these were taken off the car. Plenty of tread left. I also have the factory black plastic lug caps if you want them.

Not sure about shipping these but I could meet up within a reasonable drive. Goon price $600 for the set. More photos available if you're interested.

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."
Anyone in Texas have a panther body they’re looking to part with?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

CerealKilla420 posted:

Anyone in Texas have a panther body they’re looking to part with?

See, the issue with selling my P71 would be buying something else... Which in the current climate is problematic, 'ey?
You don't happen to have a Kia Soul to trade, do you (wife wants one for whatever reason.) I'd miss my V8 couch, though.

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

Darchangel posted:

See, the issue with selling my P71 would be buying something else... Which in the current climate is problematic, 'ey?
You don't happen to have a Kia Soul to trade, do you (wife wants one for whatever reason.) I'd miss my V8 couch, though.

I don't unfortunately...

I am looking for a car for my girlfriend though. If I find a decent Kia Soul that looks good I'll shoot you a DM.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
sold

Wrar fucked around with this message at 16:35 on May 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nitrogen
May 21, 2004

Oh, what's a 217°C difference between friends?
EDIT: SOLD!
2002 Infiniti I35 with 125,385 miles on it.
AC works. Recently re-tinted windows
Stock 6 disc changer and CASSETTE radio
stock 6 speaker sound (tweeters, woofers, subs)
No rust at all. Spent 95% of its life in Arizona, the rest in Texas.
Some paint chips, and some worn clear coat on the trunk.
Runs and drives well, but eats batteries right now. Probably needs an alternator, but not putting any more money into it.

Was my mom's car, but she can't drive anymore. Wife drove it for a while until her new car was ready.
Asking $2000, due to the possible bad alternator or whatever is eating the batteries.
You'll probably want a trailer if you're driving it any distance, but I do have an extra battery (currently charged) if you really want to push it.

Located about 20 miles northeast of Dallas, Texas as the crow flies.

[/]

nitrogen fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 25, 2022