Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«28 »
angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Oven Wrangler

Deleted

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 05:45 on May 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Selling a new in shrinkwrap copy of Richard Burns Rally for PC; $40 goon price

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/TJNWA00

1995 Audi 90 quattro sport - 201,363mi, 5spd manual, 2.8L V6, sunroof

Edit: Ran out of time, it's at http://www.absolutegerman.com/ if you're looking for parts off of it

bizwank fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jun 12, 2020

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

bizwank posted:

I need this gone asap, it's in my friend's driveway but he passed away last week and his family needs to sell the house. Located in Tukwila, WA.

Iím sorry for your loss.

That seems like an amazing price for someone on your side of the continent.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Fallen Rib

Sorry to hear about your friend bizwank. That's a really clean 90. Would make a great project car.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Getting rid of some extra poo poo in my garage, all of this is free to anyone pays shipping, or pick up locally from ZIP 18428

4 Blizzak WS60 snow tires 205/40/R17

Came off my Fiesta ST - should be good for for 2 more seasons - stored in an insulated garage since I took them off in ~2016

New in box K&N Air filter 33-2955, also for fiesta ST but may fit more

Stock Springs+shocks out of my 1995 Mazda Miata - in good shape, I don't think they are blown, 130k miles but no corrosion.

These 2 oil filters, the motorcraft fits the fiesta st and more, the mobil i bought by mistake and im not sure of the fitment

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

I want these display cases out of my garage:

This one is 63" H x about 16" square.
It appears to be home built, or built to an aesthetic. It's welded raw steel square tubing, galvanized steel, and acrylic.

This cabinet is 74-1/4" H, with the mirrors at the top x about 22" square.
It was a vendor display cabinet, steel and acrylic, for sunglasses, I think. This one has wheels as well.

I bought these from an artist friend of my mother in law who was downsizing her studio, but ended up deciding to go with the Ikea Detolf display cases instead. I don't really need the cabinet space on the bottom.
I don't have the keys for the smaller one (the unpainted steel one), but one upper door and the lower door are unlocked, and the locks are easy to replace.
I have all of the keys (two locks on the upper door, an one on he lower cabinet) for the "Smith" case.

If you're in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and want one or both of these, I will give them to you if you come pick it/them up. going to put them up on Nextdoor & FB Marketplace for $20 or something otherwise. I'd just prefer that a goon benefit, and I don't have to deal with CL/FB. etc.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

like and subscribe for more passive-aggressive roadway bullshit adventure in Chigcao

Darchangel posted:

It was a vendor display cabinet, steel and acrylic, for sunglasses, I think. This one has wheels as well.
I can confirm that. I haven't seen one of those in awhile, but we had that exact same style at my first job.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

It's built like a tank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

EVERYWHERE
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

Cloud glitch. I did NOT post this in the marketplace thread. Sorry!

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Jun 16, 2020

«28 »