Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bigtom
May 7, 2007

Playing the solid gold hits and moving my liquid lips...
Looking for the engine wiring harness for a 1996 Firebird (5.7/auto). Anyone have one they would like to part with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigtom
May 7, 2007

Selling a set of spoke chrome rims in Eastern NC - http://onslow.craigslist.org/wto/5412793858.html

I bought the truck and it came with these on it - I prefer stock, so I'm selling these. Tires are in OK shape. Would like $600 for the set, but I'd take $500 to get them out of my garage.

bigtom
May 7, 2007

Cage posted:

Those are hilarious. So weird looking on that truck.

I know...one of the reasons I couldn't wait to get rid of them and put the stock rims back on (even if I did like sitting up a few inches higher). Plus I couldn't turn worth a drat with them rubbing on the frame like crazy. Nobody must want them, as I can't give the drat things away.

bigtom
May 7, 2007

Selling my 1999 GMC Suburban SLE 2wd since I inherited my dads 2006 Ram Diesel and I don't need three vehicles - 224k (highway miles), AC will pelt you with ice cubes, front and rear (just replaced the compressor & receiver/dryer), power windows/locks/mirrors, and power driver seat. Installed 4 new Goodyear tires at the end of April, as well as new pads/rotors and front wheel bearings in January. I have taken the truck back and forth to NJ/NY/PA as well as used it as my commuter vehicle and have never had an issue with it. The previous owner rebuilt the transmission and it has never given me any trouble on my trips. Has the towing package and a hitch. Plated in NJ, but it is from SC and spent most of its life in NC.

The bad: right rear passenger seat has a tear in the cloth, the body has a dent in the rear passenger door, and the radiator has leak (never overheated - just keep it topped off about once per week).

Been asking $3500, but ~$2900 would be fine to have the driveway be less crowded. I'm located in Jacksonville NC - pics below:

Full album here - http://imgur.com/a/l2QO5

bigtom
May 7, 2007

Selling my Dad's 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Megacab diesel - he passed away over the summer, and I really don't need such a heavy duty truck since I don't haul/tow much.

178k miles, auto, 2WD SLT package with power driver seat and the Infinity audio system - I replaced the 6 disc changer with a Pioneer head unit for bluetooth/aux capabilities. He installed a CB radio, laptop mount, as well as a cell antenna in the bed for a data card. He installed an aux water temp gauge and an aux electric radiator fan.

It could use a new set of tires and a new drivers seat (Dad at one point was almost 500 lbs, so it is a bit broken down). He purchased it new in Houston Texas, and it only spent 3 years in PA during the winter where he would undercoat it every fall. I put it up on Craigslist for $16k, but I'd be happy with $13k. http://onslow.craigslist.org/cto/5874612894.html for pics and the full listing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigtom
May 7, 2007

I hate to sell my Fleetwood...but I'm in a financial bind since my friend managed to grenade the motor in my CTS and really don't want to dip into my 401(k). So the other Caddy has to go to help pay for repairs - https://onslow.craigslist.org/cto/d/1996-cadillac-fleetwood/6317343579.html. I'm in Eastern North Carolina, and flexible on price since it's not in the best of shape.