Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Selling my 06 Miata.

Goldsboro, NC (1 hour east of Raleigh)
$12,000
46k miles

Trim features:
-6 speed manual
-LSD
-Bilstein shocks
-tower bar
-vinyl top

Aftermarket parts:
-Enkei RPF-1 17” wheels
-Eibach springs
-Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 XL tires
-Aftermarket radio (Original did not feature a 3.5mm aux input – this one does)
-K&N air filter

I’m the original owner and only person who’s driven it. Never had a mechanical or serious problem.

Minor problems:
-Missing air dam (plastic piece that smooths airflow through cockpit when the top’s down)
-Top has minor tears and doesn’t automatically fold neatly due to ripped straps. The tears cause increased wind noise on the highway.
-Interior rattles
-Door dings
-Minor scrapes on the wheels
-Passenger floor mat has a permanent crease

-One accident: Hit a coyote a few months ago – ripped a chunk out of the bumper and connected plastic parts. No mechanical or serious damage. Bumper and plastic parts were replaced with new factory ones.

I’m selling it because I’m moving out of the country. Photos are from 2013-08-03. Car won't be available until Oct 10.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Aug 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Dominoes posted:

Selling my 06 Miata.

Goldsboro, NC (1 hour east of Raleigh)
$12,000
46k miles

Trim features:
-6 speed manual
-LSD
-Bilstein shocks
-tower bar
-vinyl top

Aftermarket parts:
-Enkei RPF-1 17” wheels
-Eibach springs
-Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 XL tires
-Aftermarket radio (Original did not feature a 3.5mm aux input – this one does)
-K&N air filter

I’m the original owner and only person who’s driven it. Never had a mechanical or serious problem.

Minor problems:
-Missing air dam (plastic piece that smooths airflow through cockpit when the top’s down)
-Top has minor tears and doesn’t automatically fold neatly due to ripped straps. The tears cause increased wind noise on the highway.
-Interior rattles
-Door dings
-Minor scrapes on the wheels
-Passenger floor mat has a permanent crease

-One accident: Hit a coyote a few months ago – ripped a chunk out of the bumper and connected plastic parts. No mechanical or serious damage. Bumper and plastic parts were replaced with new factory ones.

I’m selling it because I’m moving out of the country. Photos are from 2013-08-03. Car won't be available until Oct 10.

edit: sold for $9500.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Oct 11, 2013

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Anyone want to buy a 2009 R3 RX8 with 64k miles in the UK? Asking £4,000. I've got to sell in the next two weeks since I'm leaving the country. I'm pricing it well below the lowest R3 on Autotrader, but the only replies I've receieved are from weirdos on Gumtree. Gumtree is like Craigslist, but worse

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 10:58 on May 13, 2017

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Well, it's not like there's no interest.

quote:

Him - 3900

me - Why?

Him -
Hi,my,son,has,a,Mazda,rx8,car,sales,called,Hextable,rotaries,in,swanley,Kent,we,have,a,French,buyer,4,a,white,or,blue,need,to,buy,one,in,next,week,kind,regards

quote:

is ur bike stilla vailable?

quote:

Him - 3500

Me - Why?

[No response)

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 21:56 on May 13, 2017

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

If I could export it, I'd keep the car!

It's probably going to sit in a lot for a while after I leave, and one of my bros will help sell it. Prospects are not looking good, despite the underprice.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 16, 2017