Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paulie
Jan 18, 2008

SOLD
1995 Toyota 4runner SR5 V6 auto in Raleigh, NC:

Paulie fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jun 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paulie
Jan 18, 2008

:siren: :siren: EDIT: SOLD

I've got a set of (5) 35x12.50/15 super swamper trxus m/t radials on 15x8 black steel wheels

Paulie fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Sep 17, 2015

Paulie
Jan 18, 2008

Edit: SOLD - that was quick 1991 Isuzu Trooper ~219,800 miles in York, SC

Asking $2750 and already getting some nibbles and visitors to see it. Will deffo do $2500 goon price.

Picture album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xLbCn6qRoUyD1wyA7
Facebook Marketplace: it's there somewhere
Craigslist post: https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/1991-isuzu-trooper/6718416550.html

(C/P from CL ad) Nice 1991 Isuzu Trooper for sale. White exterior with brown interior. Peppy 2.8 V6, 5 speed manual, 4x4. Starts, runs, drives, stops. Even commuted to uptown 4-5 days a week for a few months - a 50 mile round trip! I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere.

The Good Stuff:

-Ride is great, and it's fun to drive - these vehicles have a ton of visibility, head room, and cargo capacity
-It looks great for it's age
-Split folding rear seat - seats will fold back flat, or forward
-Has a nice Pioneer Bluetooth/aux/CD stereo
-Tow package (1" receiver, wired 4 pin connection)

Previous owner had the following done in 2015-2016:
-New engine installed (approx 15k miles on it)
-Repainted
-New radiator
-Much more - I have tons of paperwork from the previous owner!

I recently replaced the following:
-Fan clutch
-Shocks, suspension bushings, sway bar bushings
-Distributor, cap, rotor, wires, plugs
-Vacuum hoses
-Window track/molding
-Shifter boot
-Catalytic converter
-Steering box
-Had windows tinted - made a HUGE difference in the summer heat - with the tint, the AC didn't have any trouble keeping me cool.
-Rebuilt throttle body
-Coolant flush
-5 new, matching tires 3 months ago

The Not As Good Stuff:
-Check engine light comes on intermittently. It's the oxygen sensor (confirmed code). I have a new AC Delco oxygen sensor that I will throw in at no charge. Just couldn't get to it, and since it doesn't affect driveability, it hasn't been a priority.
-Drivers side headlight gets water in it - this is extremely common, and the light still works fine. You can replace with a used or new headlight assembly.
-Interior overhead lights do not turn on - not a big deal to me, and probably an easy fix, just not a high priority.
-Drivers seat has cracks and splits, but I've definitely seen worse - an easy fix is to find another nice pass side seat and move it to the driver side seat frame.
-Some stains on carpet, dings on body, typical 28 year old vehicle stuff
-Missing radio surround

Plenty of life and adventure left in this one! Has the small issues listed, but has potential as full restore, or just a great second vehicle, beach/mountain/hunting vehicle, or just do it all as is.

PM me or check the CL ad for contact info :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paulie fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Oct 11, 2018