Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hedgegnome
May 20, 2008
Hi! Ive got a 2009 Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works Edition for sale. Its quite nice..

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3784990682.html

asking 19.5k. Only 64k miles, manual, CPO car!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hedgegnome
May 20, 2008
Anyone in the bay area interested in a 2003 BMW 540i? Automatic, sport seats, m package, 81k, very nice.. Looking for 10,500.

Im thinking of getting an s2000 :D

hedgegnome
May 20, 2008

meatpimp posted:

That's a pretty good price. Shame about the auto. Even so, I just sold an '03 530i auto/non-sport/87k with M-pars and a set of snow wheels for $9k. You should easily get your price, or more if you wanted to work a bit for it.

Thanks! I havent put it up anywhere yet, but i plan on getting it fully spiffed up and asking a bit more on CL. Im not in a hurry.. mostly just trying to get a feel for what I can get for it. Im going to miss it :(