Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morethanjake32
Apr 5, 2009
Sold:
selling my 1975 w114 mercedes 280 - got a new work truck, and my driveway and garage are way too full now.
link to the photobucket of the previous owner.
http://s483.photobucket.com/user/reoporter/slideshow/
car looks the same today.
new water pump
new viscous fan clutch.
carb rebuilt 7 months ago.
new idler pulley
new belts and hoses.
new tires
has the original tool roll
original becker II radio
I have the original map pockets
ac and heater work.
cruise control works
pneumatic door locks work.
taken on a couple 6 hours road trips with no ill effects.

the bad:
ac works and the heater works ( r-12) but the stupid po installed a toggle switch for the ac compressor circuit in the glove box because he was too lazy to replace the switch. I have not been motivated to fix it.
small dents along driver and pass side. you can see in the pictures. doesnt look terrible, but is visible.
horns work but disconnected, shifter column rubber bushings need to be replaced to keep the circuit from grounding out behind the steering wheel.
i have the transmission seals replaced about 500 miles ago. if the car sits for a while it will randomly puke a little transmission fluid. transmission shifts and operates smoothly though.
headliner started to shrink in rear driver corner, repaired to 95%
one small crack in dash aligned with dash speaker
dash speaker grill needs a refresh.
Radio needs a little tlc. it plays from one speaker and changes volume going over bumps
front disc calipers are probably due for a rebuild. some brake noise from time to time.
suspension is not terrible, but could be tighter.

located phoenix az.
goonprice $

morethanjake32 fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morethanjake32
Apr 5, 2009
For sale:
2003 Subaru Outback h3 Vdc
Runs acceptable, ac works 177k miles
might need an o2 sensor as sometimes on long drives I get a check engine vdc light that comes on.
Needs:
Brakes
Shocks
Rear taillights are intact but have a crack that water sometimes infiltrates
Interior average
$600 Phoenix AZ
If anybody has any interest let me know, otherwise it’s going to the car talk guys charity.

morethanjake32
Apr 5, 2009

Darchangel posted:

Sedan or wagon, and do you mean H6 3.0?
Forgive me for saying so, but that's really cheap, so, I gotta ask: anything else wrong?
Any pics? I'm assuming burned paint because AZ, but any major body damage? Obviously, I'm not expecting perfection for $600.
If it would make the drive back to Dallas, and is a wagon, I'm interested.

Edit: while I'm here, is ANYONE interested in my AE86? Make me an offer!

Wagon- H63.0- was phone postin so that was part of the error.
We got a new to us car, and did not want to deal with craigslist crazies, or have it go to auction and get flipped and sold as is to someone who didn't know better.
Passed smog here 9 months ago.
I replaced all the front wheel bearings 6 months ago.
Paint is in surprisingly good condition for az. clear is all intact. I polished the headlights a couple months ago and wound up polishing an inch of paint around the headlights since it was halfway dark.
No major body damage, new fuel pump, 2 year old ps pump. 3 year old alternator.
tires arent worn down but are around 4 years old.
Front seats are leather and worn, but no tears or rips.
Missing one of two roof rack cargo bars.
has tow hitch with 1 7/8" ball and 4wire connector. never used, original owner installed.
Front driver window tint peeled from 1/4 of window.
Got under it this morning and the rear sway bar bushings are worn, I have not replaced any suspension parts in the 9 years we owned it.
started it up today and heard a little whine from the ac compressor while driving, but mostly on acceleration.
randomly has 1-2 drips of oil after a long drive.
if you want to call or text me at 928-328-1414 I can shoot you some videos or pics/ talk about it more.

morethanjake32
Apr 5, 2009

RIP Paul Walker posted:

If you end up not getting it, I think I’m interested.

Pending sale, but I’ll let you know if it doesn’t happen.

morethanjake32
Apr 5, 2009

Darchangel posted:

Yeah, unless something silly happens, I'm buying it. Wife was surprisingly enthusiastic!

Yeah, I don’t know what it is about the subie wagon, but ladies love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morethanjake32
Apr 5, 2009
Is it wrong that I keep hoping someone hits me in Nashville traffic so I can buy the cayenne before someone else does.
Can’t be right?