Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010
Trimming down the stable:

92 Miata in Toronto.
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-92-Mazda-Miata-W0QQAdIdZ478326158

Goon discount 15%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010
Black Miata hardtop from a 92. Headliner, defrost with na pigtail, front and side latches. Fits all na and nb models 1990-2005.

$700

Located in Toronto but willing to drive up to 1000 km to meet up for a delivery.

Gmail me.

iv46vi fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jun 18, 2013

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010

SparkPeople posted:

Hey goons. I'm looking for a cheap, beater car for the summer that A) runs and B) isn't too hard to fix/work on. I've got around $1000 to $1500 to throw around.

I initially had a line on a beautiful '03 Golf TDI that was later revealed to need an entire new transmission + engine mounts + floor panels, I'm back to square one.

If you're getting rid of an older car, and located in Ontario, Canada or some located close to Buffalo, NY I would appreciate a heads up. I'm looking for something with a stick shift. Preferably a hatchback but I'm not invested in cosmetics.

Summary:
-Buying a car
- $1000 to $1500
- Stick shift
- Just needs to be drivable.

EDIT: Edited with more info + Summary.

The answer is always Miata:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1996-mazda-miata-parts-car/590657573?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
I'm moving away next week otherwise I'd consider buying it myself.

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010
Picked up a mint copy of a factory workshop manual at a local thrift store for $5. Thinking someone here might actually find it useful.

It's 1987 Mazda RX-7, sized like a normal softcover book(pen for scale) but as thick as a proper workshop manual. Guess it's for a glovebox??? Anyway, I'd like my $5 back plus the cost of shipping from Canada. Contact at gmail.

lovely webcam photos:

iv46vi fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jan 17, 2016